Thread: New Girl with a serious question

Verified Companion Companion Pinkbooty's Avatar

New Girl with a serious question

Hello friends and fellow freaks. I will be coming to Austin tonight and I was wondering what the best area is to get a room. Thanks xo
    QV 125. HH.175 HR 250.
    Prefered411# P393095

First time? Send me a quick DM here and follow up with a text to 210-469-0899 that includes your user name and at least 1 solid provider reference.

See me in action 👇100's of videos/images
    www.onlyfans.com/abbyrubz

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Abby6xxx
    Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/pinkboo...A&locale=en-US

* I rarely respond to PMs on social media

Verified Companion StarHollowday's Avatar
    Incalls in both the Galleria and Bedford areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbooty View Post
    Hello friends and fellow freaks. I will be coming to Austin tonight and I was wondering what the best area is to get a room. Thanks xo
    For me the Domain or Aboretum , great areas and I'm sure others will agree. Good luck to you xoxo
    Star Hollowday - Young, Sexy and Curvy (or you can call me Thick - ish lol)

P425822

TER 392913

Sorry NO AA

Website https://risingstar.cuties-sites.com/

Preferred Contact Email starhollowday@proton.me or PM

Text App. 817-812-1697

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    The majority of providers in Austin stay in the Domain/Arboretum area. Start there. But with your reputation in SA, and with the favorable reviews you are sure to get, you may want to stay south when you decide to return. Some guys will not travel north to see someone.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    @The majority of providers in Austin stay in the Domain/Arboretum area. Start there. But with your reputation in SA, and with the favorable reviews you are sure to get, you may want to stay south when you decide to return. Some guys will not travel north to see someone.

Hey Beautiful..

If you are planning to take your massage table..send me a text... I can give give you the name of a few hotels that are nice, reasonably priced and have plenty of space to set up your table and do fbsm work... They are in North Austin, this does not make the Southies as happy but it by far had the most space for gfe and fbsm work....

Austin was my only city to tour and take my table and some tours I felt like I was SPIDEY WOMAN when I was massaging my lovelies before our naughty time...lol 😂

Another option, which I have done is do one tour up North and the next down South.. Have a great tour Beautiful girl and I know that Austin will love you as much as we do!!❤️

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 🤗