Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best grooming practices?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    Do not shave it all the way down bare unless you enjoy the feeling of fire ants gnawing on your junk while it grows back. At least that's the experience I had. Oh hell, I'll tell the story:

I was 27, stuck in El Paso for work for two months. In the summertime...if that matters. 27, bored in the hotel room by myself, back from the gym, just got out of the shower and thought "Hey, I should shave my shit." So I did. Razor and LOTS of shaving gel. Did a good job, no cuts. Baby smooth. Oh yeah....nice and cool, fells alright. Oh.....oh...no....no no no no no...... A day later, our running around doing the work, it started. My balls, my taint, and my pubic area lit up like fire ants were having a rave on my shit. It was horrible. I couldn't start scratching in front of everyone and even then scratching isn't gonna help. I made it to a bathroom and sure enough, my stuff was all red and puffy. It must have been obvious because team leader saw I was 'not right' and I had to tell him. At least he was understanding. But laughed at me, "Yeah, you don't do that." I spent the next week going through lotion like a teenaged boy home alone for the weekend. Never NEVER again. I'll cut it down, but NEVER to the skin again.

I’ve been shaving for years, nearly daily (head, face, nether regions) and never ran into that issue. I assume because of regularity.
    Shaved my arms for tattoo work and have become accustomed to the feel of shaved arms too. They require daily shaving or the spikes will wear a hole in you when you sleep.

I’ve actually accidentally cut myself more with a trimmer than with a razor.
    Use a trimmer/clippers for around but I stay away from no guard

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThem View Post
    After clicking to go see that pic I had to call the first lady I knew with pearls to clinch them for me oh my what pretty lips you have. Looks delicious
    love your board energy. thank you baby ~

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bigwill832's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    I’ve been shaving for years, nearly daily (head, face, nether regions) and never ran into that issue. I assume because of regularity.
    Shaved my arms for tattoo work and have become accustomed to the feel of shaved arms too. They require daily shaving or the spikes will wear a hole in you when you sleep.

I’ve actually accidentally cut myself more with a trimmer than with a razor.
    Use a trimmer/clippers for around but I stay away from no guard
    I think you just enjoy the abuse. ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    I think you just enjoy the abuse. ;)
    Hmmm
    I always loved when dalton in roadhouse says “pain don’t hurt” lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    Hmmm
    I always loved when dalton in roadhouse says ?pain don?t hurt? lol
    I bought the manscape 5.0 just to see if it wouldn?t cut?almost dam did so a switch back to blade in hand I feel I have more control with a blade in hand than a machine. To each their own. I did see there is no hair crew (like nair but for balls) might try that but there again no control over a chemical vs blade in hand. I?ll use the manscape for other areas though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    one of my esteemed clients turned me on to the sugaring method.
    i have not experienced the sugaring myself, however he sports smooth and flawless skin in his intimate area.
    i can devour him for hours :)
    its hair removal using a natural paste. better than shaving w longer lasting results.
    sugaring employs a gentle effective paste, unlike wax.
    removal of the hair is less painful than wax in the intimate areas.

here is a link i found. https://sugarwaxhaven.com/male-body-sugaring/

thanks for asking.
    I'll have to check this out. I had never heard of it amazingly. Thanks for the advice! And the link!
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Keen to hear how the sugaring thing went.,..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadueblaque View Post
    I bought the manscape 5.0 just to see if it wouldn?t cut?almost dam did so a switch back to blade in hand I feel I have more control with a blade in hand than a machine. To each their own. I did see there is no hair crew (like nair but for balls) might try that but there again no control over a chemical vs blade in hand. I?ll use the manscape for other areas though.
    Be careful with that lawn mower lol they say it won’t cut you but my balls would say otherwise! I bled for like 20 minutes 1 time . Just keep the guard on and go low

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I shave about 2 -3 times a-week. Stay away from anything that plugs in or uses batteries, those will definitely cut the balls. Don?t use any of those triple or quadruple blades. Get your self one of those special razors that takes the single disposable blade.
    Always shave in one direction or you will get those in grown hairs. Typically downward direction. Avoid products and gels, those things are not made for our privates. I typically go at it dry. Also get you some of those eyebrow razors if you want to get those hairs around your pencil. Lastly some areas may require you to stretch the skin for better results.

Good luck and happy shavings

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    there is a science of skin. ethnicity can affect shaving since theres multiple skin types and hair textures.
    what works for one person shaving may not work for the next. i suggest finding what remedy works for you and stick to it.
    any form of grooming in the hobby is a good plus. its to many grooming remedies out there for anyone to show up for intimacy w a raggedy penis or vagina.
    gl all.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I get sugared every month through Hello Sugar. Much better than shaving. A little bit painful the first time but it drops a lot with repeat visits. Interesting the area above the package hurts a lot more than the balls. Doesn't make since but it is very true!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I started using manscape clippers. They work pretty well
    Mature respectful AA fully vaccinated male.
    Likes Dtf, Lfk, Bbbj, K9, Cg, Rcg, Daty.
    P411 verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i use a Harrys Razor and shave cream..shave at least onve every week, after a few shaves all the bad stuff stopd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2