Thread: Riley trash now

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Riley trash now

Saw Riley at studio 2. Super rushed. Maybe got 10 min of action. Lied about services. Terrible hj, no bj at all. About 2 min of acg before going back to shit hj. Had to finish myself off and she literally dodged cum that would have hit a foot from her. It was a complete 180 from the last time I saw her a few months ago. But for how pricy she is, never fucking again. I would recommend avoiding her unless you want rushed gps service. Ramzey was good (newish) and all the rest I?ve seen.

Do you guys have the hot Asians that pop through and set up in hotels basically running a mobile amp? If so anyone try them and report back? The reason I bring it up is on the coast we have two actual parlors I know of and one has the same old lady coco in it all the time. Its good enough if you dont mind an old lady and she does roll one ho through at a time so you at least have a chance of a younger hotter girl. Then we have one that was a check cashing place that another older but nice tit asian runs who gets much hotter girls roll through but we have the ads that look fake pop up on skip all the time to. I call them all as I love hot young asian poon and I found one that has become a regular stop. They sometimes have smoking hot young girls and the service is good enough especially for as cheap as I roll through. I have gotten pretty good with the dude that drives them and he sends me pics of the new hos when he picks them up. I have seen a few really hot ones now like bordering on 7s or 8s where most amp girls are lucky to be a 5. He has different races too there is a bad ass cuban ho right now and a nice viet with giant tits on a small frame. I ask because every city I go throug has the same fake looking ads on skip and I was curious if I am the only idiot that acutally calls them then walks in to a notel bilnd to meet whats at the other end. Its funny becuase 90 percent speak no english so there is a languge barrier but that quickly goes away when I walk in and find a late 20s asian hottie in a maid uniform with giant tits hanging out. I guess they know I am legit by how fast I have a mouth full of tit and my bald fat old ass is naked fully errect trying to get as much exploring in on the young hottie in the short time I am paying for. Just a thought a lot of those fake looking ads while not having the hottie in the pic might have a hottie in a room that speaks no english but knows why she is there and if you go in and are accretive enough you might leave happy. Do it 10 or 15 times to the same number and the dude who runs them might start texting you pics of every new ho he pics up. They tend to roll new girls through between two and 6 weeks sometimes quicker. Its not ideal and its not for those of us who are scary but if you dont mind walking into the unkown with a hard on maybe try and find the good one out of all the fake ads on skip. I know I am glad I did

I used to frequent the Studio's a lot. They've become to expensive for me. I"m a L1 to L2 guy and they want Agency prices for minimal services. It USED to be great. I may have to TOFTT on the Asian Ad's and report back.

Down here and in various other cities I have struck gold many times on the pop up asians. It stareted in baton rouge maybe 20 years ago right after katrina. One of the dawgs started talking about smoking hot asian poon fs for 160 in an apartment complex. So I struck out for br a few days later and there were 3 young hotties that didnt speak a lick of english and two drivers staying in an apartment. I ran through all three that day not wanting to chance missing out. Then started fucking all the new ones that rolled through. So when I would hit other cities I would look at all the ho boards and see if any legit dawgs posted a number to the asian pop up ads and would go in on them. I have had misses also like this week the one in dibervill sent me pics so I go in because she is hot af and the pics are 15 years old. I never had this happen before the driver dude has always been straight up since he started texting me pics of all the new girls but this time he got me. So I let him know it was not cool. I still fucked the old lady she was still good and her service was outstanding its just I like hot young poon not a ho close to my age.

I can fuck all the civilians my age I want for nothing just pretending to be interested in them or their inconsequential lives. If I pay I want a young ho or a really dirty cheap ho I can nut in for literally change. If I am paying anywhere near a bill especially more than a bill she has to be young af or have amazing tits.

I am just putting this out there for those of you who dont mind taking risk. Its always a risk if you go in on random ads on skip u could end up dead or robbed but you could end up nutting in a bad cuban hos mouth twice for 160 bucks you just never know what awaits you.

I love fucking asian women more than any other women so I am weak when it comes to asian hos. Id like to get my number up to a thousand before my dick stops working and thats a long ways off (the thousand not my dick stopping that mfer has started getting soft in rubbers with ugly hos that never used to happen)but you will never get there if you dont try so I keep trying every chance I get. I love black hos second most and than god for it because there are so many young hot utr black girls if you know dudes in the projects or in jail you can fuck a new 20 year old black girl ever few days if you have the money and best part is they sell pussy cheap af because most dudes in the projects dont have shit to give them so if you throw one 60 bucks its 60 more than the last 20 dudes she gave pussy to that week. Plus black girls are way hotter than white women for the most part. It blows my mind how every black dude I know chases garbage ass bunnies when they have the better women. Something about fucking whiteys women makes them feel like they are getting payback I guess. Good on them more black bitches for me. anyways not all the asian ads are fake sure the pics are but usually an ugly asian is way hotter than the likes of 98 percent of the hos that call the coast home.

Good god the amount of dudes climbing on the likes of well I wont name names but old fucking ladies in their 50s that are so fucking ugly the sight of them peals paint amazes me. I know a dozen very ugly old ******s who have been selling ass on the coast 30 years now that stay in business. I havnet fucked any of them in 20 years but they still put up ads everyday so some of yall are fucking their ugly old asses.

Did any of you fuck heaven this week? I saw she posted again. I love trashy women and heaven is as trashy as they come all those bad tats her meth head pimps have branded her with over the years makes fucking her one hell of a good time if your into trashy looking women like I am. I fucked her once when she just got out the hospital and I thought she might actually die she looked so rough and it was the best nut I ever got in her. I think something might be seriously wrong with me. Why would that turn me on so much? Oh well that a topic for my physocoligst and preist to work out so lets not answer that. Heaven is super chill too and a lot of fun I am glad to see her back but she asked me for a bill when I hit her so I moved on. If you fuck 5000 dudes for 60 or less over 20 years and leave get older and fatter you think you come back and get a bill? No it doesnt work that way unless dumb ass tricks over pay you for the same exact service they got for 40 before. Dudes wake the fuck up and stop overpaying. Oh speaking of overpaying which one of you poon hounds is taking care of Page these days? I havent seen an add up in months. One of you fucks is keeping her all to yourself. Good for you she is hot and I love methhead hos with big fake tiddies so good on whoever you are. I figured it was her methhead ex but asked around and he still with the chic he left her for so its probably someone from here keeping her all to himself. Nothing wrong with that if you can afford it. I keep a few to myself when I can find them cheap enough.

Well this post turned into a rant. Just remember if you see a bald fat guy leaving the notel from the girl you know who fucks for a pack of smokes and a honey bun you might just have run into the ever elusive basscat js

God just thinking about all the fucking nut I have deposited in BR alone over the last 30 years makes me happy. Any of you guys remember santa? Good God I loved fucking santas elves especially the giant titted elf ella. Those were some magical times. I lost count of all the Elves I fucked but I must have topped out around 40. I would have had more if I were local but some of us have business to run. It must be nice being rich af and not having to work and just drive around fucking hos all day long. I swear if I ever make enough cake to live that life even at this advanced age I would absolutely do that. I would wake up eat breakfast while a live in 20 year old viet serviced me then I would play 18 holes of golf grab lunch then start driving from ho to ho dropping loads until I felt like going home to rest and wake the next day to do it all again. There are so many rich fucks that live that life it makes me so jealous. I know one old Tesla driving dawg that lives that life. He is a good guy though so I cant hate. He does throw me his leftover utr trash sometimes so outside of being jeally af of him I like the old bastard. Dude is in his 70s and still fucks more hot women than most rock stars. There is hope for me yet I just have to hit the lottery or get a pile of money left to me when someone dies. Hey Telsla fella I would never say your name but why dont you will ole Basscat a few million knowing he will keep these young women and single mothers supported long after your way older than me ass is in the ground. A few million less to your greedy ass kids wont even be missed. Please im begging you have mercy on my poor broke ass and leave me a few million...

So back to topic how many of you remember the elves? Any of you go to any of santas parties?

I am thinking a few pics might be in order. I wish I knew where ella was it would be great to see what she looks like in her 40s. I bet those tig ass biddies hang past her waist now. Id still titfuck the daylights of them.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

How great is it that I still fuck young women even hotter than ella was. Only in America friends. Well thats not true I fuck even hotter women overseas but thats another conversation all together. Stay thirsty my friends and by that I mean go get your dick sucked by every sub 100 dollar 35 and under woman on the coast who has a price on her pussy. There are literally a thousand of them search them out find them and then send me their info. I am old af and cant chase down all these young hos anymore. I need them handed to me for fucks sake. You young bucks need to look out for us old timers. Please send me all your utr hotties I wont tell anyone I swear.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Basscat my only worry about the random asians are uncle leo. Is that ever a problem?

It was my main concern also but once I saw a legit dawg review a girl I went in. Ever since then I have taken chances but usually only after seeing review or two. I did go in blind a lot in my late 20s but now in my 50s I like to know its not a sting. That said I will look at the cities the same ads are posted in and if its the common circuit most hos travel I will take a chance after feeling them out in text. I have yet to get hit and have probably gone in on 100 or more what I call pop up asian ads in various cities over the last 30 years. I have fucked some smoking hot young asian girls too. I mean easy 8's even 9's model quality poon. Its not always smoking hotties but you will get lucky now and then. I have had way better poon from pop up ads than I ever got at the 7 and thats really saying something. Its never going to be the girl in the picture but sometimes the girl thats there is even hotter. Most times not but my thing is young I ask dude when they text me if the girl is over 30 and if they say no I go in. If they say yes but send pics and she is still hot I go in. They usually have the same dudes driving them from town to town and they will keep your number if your cool and hit u when they get new bitches. I have several that hit me with text regualry letting me know what new poon is in town. This dude has been straight up till this time and I let him know I wasnt happy about chic being 15 years older than her pics and he was cool he understood. He told me next new girl he brings my first shot is free. So we will see. Also I dont pay they rates they ask I pay way less then what they try to get. I dont arguee the house fee just the tip for service. If a ho wont budge then I walk but I am not there for table showers or really even a massage I just want young hot asian tits in my mouth and my hands all over that firm asian body. I also never get bb from the pop ups and I prefer bb these days. Your just not getting bare at the asian pop ups. Hell there are amps I frequent 15 years or more and never get bb. Asians are werid about going bare. I would say 99 percent of all the asians I have fucked were covered with only the ones I met who were regular hos like tonya letting me get it bare all the amp girls but a few I saw 50 plus times like coco at the pad or cindy at the pad let me go bare a few times but all these pop up girls are going to make you strap up. I have 40 girls on the coast that fuck for a bill or less and the cheapest I get by on any of the pop ups is 160 so they cost more too even if you are willing to stand strong to their trying to make you overpay like they all do. I hate giving a stg girl even a bill but have to pay 160-190 for all the pop up girls. You just have to pay the price if you want asian poon. I hate it and I miss the fuck out of my indys that I fucked for years bare for under a bill but right now I dont know any asians indys on the coast just one utr and she makes me pay a bill for a qv and wont budge. Anyway if your scary its not for you but if you are willing to take a risk you might get very lucky. I will tell you the one in dibervill is legit but keep in mind the girl there now is at least 15 years older than the pic they sent me. She was an excellent fuck kept telling me to fuck her harder and really fucking back and sucked the fuck out my covered dick with lots of spit and eye contact but still she wasnt in her 20s and the pic I got she sure looked like she was. I cant tell you what to do but me I love fucking asian women more than any other nationality so for me yeah its worth the risk and the little bit of extra money.

Nobody can compete with Basscat!!! You da grand poo pah, bossman!!