View Poll Results: Does a person?s persona influence your decision to see them?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it makes a difference to me.

20 68.97%
  • Somewhat, depends on how obnoxious they are.

7 24.14%
  • No, I am just interested in the money/sex . I don?t care about their opinions.

2 6.90%

Thread: Does a persons online persona weigh heavy on your decision to see them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Post Does a persons online persona weigh heavy on your decision to see them.

Just curious on how many people make their hobby decisions based on the Hobbyist/Providers online persona. Does the way they post make a difference to you? The poll is anonymous. Feel free to comment as well. Keep it civil.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    IMHO, a member;s BCD persona is more important than anything posted. However, I can certainly relate to those turned off by drama kings and queens with too much time on their hands, so they seek attention by making false allegations against members and trash talk about things they have NO personal information about.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Thanks Doc. Took me a while to finish the poll on my tablet. Be sure to vote.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I'm always ready to contribute to a sold brother's threads on here. I think this is an interesting subject.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would definitely say YES
    Anonymously

(So don't no one say who this is)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes, totally. If there's anything off-putting about their online persona, I won't be interested at all. There are some who appear to be sexy, but I follow the way they engage and present themselves and I think, "Wow, what an awful person!"

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Absolutely. That is why we do research here, there, everywhere.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion ChanelHouston's Avatar
    Of course.
    I stay far away from drama, bullies, those who lack respect and a lot more. Your online presence under the assumption that you?re an ?anonymous poster? says a lot about you. I?ve declined many visits based on poor internet etiquette.
    832-779-5476

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Absolutely. That's why my "Excluded" list on P411 is nearing triple digits and my "Banned" list could make up two complete football teams, with a few for reserves. TCB communication matters. Showing up for agreed upon appointment matters. When called out (privately, I try to be an adult and a gentleman), saying "I'm sorry." and trying to make it right MATTERS.

There is a serious lack of mutual respect today and this board (and all other social media) is trending to be a soap box for everyone's "issues" instead of a place to assess future "temporary companions". But those who self-identify non stop with "issues" are doing us all a favor, I suppose....