Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What was ASPD? It seems like it was fun?

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

What was ASPD? It seems like it was fun?

Let?s bring back the fun of ASPD? What do we do? I?ve heard these huge stories.. I got into the hobbie during covid. Y?all really need to share.. I?m wondering what happen before Covid . Please, my loves.. Explain it?! I?m a motivator .. We need to get it back!
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    ASPD shut down years ago. It was Eccie before Eccie made changes a few years ago. Others can speak more to it but the whole communication thing was much better. Better then what we have here and better then eccie now.. To me it kind of seemed like the hobby was so much better then today in those good ol days.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    It was run by a lady named Amber.She did things her way and was very supportive of the ladies.It was a whole other thing.A bigger sense of community and family like.
    Things were just different.
    It's been gone for atleast 10 years now as she passed away.
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    It was run by a lady named Amber.She did things her way and was very supportive of the ladies.It was a whole other thing.A bigger sense of community and family like.
    Things were just different.
    It's been gone for atleast 10 years now as she passed away.
    I believe the final days of ASPD was in 2009 or 2010? When they did that big raid in Houston. LE had infiltrated the site with 'real' providers and reviews and 'hobbyists'. After that it died along with the owner of the site.

ASPD was great! I used it from inception to the end. I agree with Vikki on how much different it was compared to today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anti-Social Personality Disorder?

Chat was probably the most alluring feature of ASPD. Though Dallas members were most prevalent, I got a few same-night dates from chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I believe the final days of ASPD was in 2009 or 2010? When they did that big raid in Houston. LE had infiltrated the site with 'real' providers and reviews and 'hobbyists'. After that it died along with the owner of the site.
    I remember those as independent events. ASPD eventually crashed from neglect (my perception). Amber's lead administrator and daughter tried to revive it as ERAPS with a subset of ASPD's database, but momentum had shifted to ECCIE by then.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    OH2 is similar to ASPD. Many "older" members are still here.

CK was running meet and greet parties even 25 years ago, just like right now.
    But people behaved differently. Mood was different. Respect was different. Law was different.

You can't get it back.
    But, good luck.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post

ASPD was great! I used it from inception to the end. I agree with Vikki on how much different it was compared to today.
    Not exactly...the raid had nothing to do with the board closing...was an off the board thing...le infiltrated there no more then they are here now.
    I was the last Austin mod the day the lights went out

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Prior to aspd.net, there was alt.sex.providers.discussion Usenet newsgroup prior to the internet. Yep, you had to be a little techie back then. It was a time of discovery, creating digital communication, of exploration… People were having fun sharing this wonderful new media. ASPD.net was introduced into this environment. Great times. But everything matures, more mainstream people joined. Unfortunately including the less savory, both morally reprehensible and morally righteous. The mainstream media found stories leading to the gang in government “having” to do something. DMCA. Times change. Culture changes. And here we are…. I don’t see a way back while the path forward looks bleak: more restrictions, less freedom…
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    VikkiLyn introduced me to ASPD on a hot summer night, after she responded to a Craigslist ad I placed. Game changer for me. Lots of Austin legends were there. Tons of fun at some great socials. And after parties ��
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn those were great days.
    I remember ladies throwing Xmas parties, Halloween parties, "new incall" parties, poker tournaments, and many private socials.
    Great memories.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ASPD, was where I cut my teeth!!! Great launching par

Thank you all for the information and fun talk. I appreciated this discussion more than you can imagine. It sounds like everything has drastically changed and it can’t come back. Perhaps in time some things will relax more.

With each generation things change. Change doesn’t always need to be seen as bad. I Have a much better understanding after this discussion.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Thank you all for the information and fun talk. I appreciated this discussion more than you can imagine. It sounds like everything has drastically changed and it can?t come back. Perhaps in time some things will relax more.

With each generation things change. Change doesn?t always need to be seen as bad. I Have a much better understanding after this discussion.
    Good Morning Sweetheart 😘

I did not come on the scene until after ASPD had just gone down but I remember on Eccie parties being put together quite frequently like the ones that are being mentioned...poker parties, guys nights, girls nights, holiday parties, all types of get togethers in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Houston...

Then Sesta /Fosta happened and that REALLY scared everyone... A LOT of the in person group activities seemed to either go underground or just stopped...then as things were coming back together, covid hit...so, I think that the community has just forgotten how to have group activities..😊

So, maybe this world just need a lovely new cruise director, like yourself, to get things going... It just takes one person ", to see a need and make a change you know?

Great idea Ms. MB😉🤗

I joined the hobby during Covid. Then some of the laws changed. Everyone has been cautious for the past few years. Unfortunately, I don’t have any reference except what I’ve been told.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In my personal opinion the ASPD days were much better than the current days. I would hobby 2,3 or 4 days a week and now I hardly hobby at all.

Those were the good ole times

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast