Thread: Jsexy_: Jsexy_: J was amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jsexy_: Jsexy_: J was amazing

Companion's Handle: Jsexy_
    Date of Visit: June 14, 2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Dm & Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?138891-Jsexy_
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK once I walked in, BBBJ, DATY, Face Sitting, Multi positions, Great IOP, true GFE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 280
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s ?
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown Long and Wavy
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina from Honduras
    Companion Description: Taller than I expected, I'd put her at around 5'9". Still easy to lift with a great body. Dark bronze skin. Full lips. Wow she is beautiful... and her energy and dedication was even better.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way beyond.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
    So I was craving a real GFE and I read in some reviews that she loves to kiss. I totally respect that many providers do not kiss, and even those who do only do so moderately... but for me this is a big part of GFE. She knocked this out of the park... damn, I was on one level overwhelmed. From the second I was let in the door she pounced on me and gave me some very DFK. It was really hot outside and I wanted to actually go to the bathroom to freshen up and I was made to feel like I was a male model who made his way into a women's prison yard. I will absolutely see her again. While I would love to keep her for myself, I totally understand that she will only visit Austin again if others also pay her a visit. Her English is getting better from what I understand from past reviews, but she spoke more than enough to make our time fly by. More details below.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review iknowitswrong thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Op. I saw her today also. She attacked me the minute I walked in the door. Kissing, kissing, and more full on French kissing. She has the most amazing big brown nipples that are so fun to suck on. She loves them to be sucked on too. She kept offering them to me throughout the session while I was f&cking her. DFK, great BBBJ w/ BLS, DATY, FIV, big brown nipple sucking, thin/cute body worship, MPCFS, MSOG and photo shoot. I was trying my best for the first 10 minutes not to come too fast. It’s so fun to f&ck a new girl you just met that ‘s so eager to please and GFE.

She has a beautiful, contagious smile. She smiled the whole time we were together. She?s full of life. What a blessing!

She told me her schedules not that full. She said she?s here all day today and tomorrow and leaving Monday morning.

She has the full ?A?Man seal of approval?

Can?t wait for her to come back again so I can f&ck this hot Latina, and bright spirit again. :-)

Me gusta!

A?Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 06-15-2024 at 01:49 PM.