Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back to Basics

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    I honestly haven?t read this thread entirely through.. But Covid did do some shit.. We still are having side effects . I would love a review. I?m working as much as ever? But we do the, ? No reviews? .. Maybe we need to get back to more old school.. I?ve heard it was very special and more upscale. ? As in, We used to take care of each other. Apparently, Covid did a number.
    on everyone. I got into the hobby during covid. I don?t know what used to go on. lol.. I just do my own own shit.... ❤️.. I?m not getting my Pm?s .. I?m looking into changing my name so that I get access to oh2 pms .. It?s been crazy?.. When I put a period I get a question mark.

I have this system problem.. I put a period and get a ? mark.. To fix it will require a new name..Always MB?

I really think I need to change my name to get the app to work.
    This is a little off topic, but I found that whenever I typed a special character (for example, an apostrophe) and the post yields a question mark, I edit the post, changing the question mark to the character I wanted. And it usually works.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    lol… I always get the question mark! ❤️..maybe it’s fuel… I’ve just been stuck with it.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I also think different cities are different regarding the review topic. Houston still has many/the most reviews, ATX is second... SA brings up the rear big time.. I don't understand that city and the lack of reviews there...

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***[/HIDE]

Don't underestimate also looking at the "agency review forums"... lots of visiting ladies who guys put in that category...

I think many of us also have Eccie accounts... if there's one thing that still exists there... it's reviews... we know we can look there also.

A'Man
    I thought hiding comments wasn't allowed in coed??
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

This was posted by another guy. I agree with it and added my comments below that. I post reviews successfully every time - so there must be some way to work-around the gremlins. :-) Here you go...

REVIEW ERROR MESSAGE WORK-AROUND:
    I have found that if you start with the bare minimum it seems to work almost every time. And if it doesn't work you've only put in a short amount of time in case everything disappears.

I have posted this on a couple of different threads, but this is what works for me.
    1. Fill in only required fields (the starred ones). Public comments is required, but I only enter one word.
    2. Submit the review. If it is accepted then...
    3. Click on "Edit your post" in lower right corner and enter the rest of the review.

My additional comment: Try "previewing" it instead of "submit". If the top part of the review doesn't look normal (usually a lot of spaces), check that the activities and physical descriptions sections are still there. If either disappeared, retype what's missing and try to "preview" again. If all looks normal, go ahead and submit. Then go to no. 3 above. Don't forget to use the "Hide" for the ROS. You can find this when you are editing by using the "Go Advanced".

Lastly, I recommend to type your review in a Word Document before you start the review. You can cut/paste it into the review and the information will not be lost if something goes wrong.

A'Man
    And all of that there, is why folks don't want to bother. That's still more time than should be needed to post a review. It shouldn't require that many extra steps and unfortunately not everyone is tech/internet savvy.
    See AD for donations!
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Be thankful.
    If you put a period and get a "?"
    Remember what you get, if you don't get a period.
    HA
    See AD for donations!
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I thought hiding comments wasn't allowed in coed??
    Yes, that was my mistake. It has been taken care of. My apologies.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I can boil the review error simply.

- Fill everything out
    - Put ONE WORD in the Public Comments
    - Click to PREVIEW
    - If it's not ok, it's probably because the ACTIVITIES and/or PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION disappeareddd
    - Retype whatever disappeared
    - Click to PREVIEW again. It should be ok now.
    - Click SUBMIT, then go to ADVANCED to add the ROS in "Hide" Tags.

VOILA!!

Type your ROS in another document first. Then copy/paste it. This way you don't lose any info if something goes wrong.

A'Man

PS - If the guys can put their references together to send to the beautiful ladies here on OH2, they should be able to fill out the review with these instructions also... The ladies here are worth it!
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-30-2024 at 04:08 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    anandaman thank you for that. that is very useful info. So many fellas who try to write me a review here just give up. I will copy that to give them. thanks for your constant helpfulness and gentlemanliness you display on this site. It is noticed and appreciated.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

I can boil the review error simply.

- Fill everything out
    - Put ONE WORD in the Public Comments
    - Click to PREVIEW
    - If it's not ok, it's probably because the ACTIVITIES and/or PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION disappeareddd
    - Retype whatever disappeared
    - Click to PREVIEW again. It should be ok now.
    - Click SUBMIT, then go to ADVANCED to add the ROS in "Hide" Tags.

VOILA!!

Type your ROS in another document first. Then copy/paste it. This way you don't lose any info if something goes wrong.

A'Man

PS - If the guys can put their references together to send to the beautiful ladies here on OH2, they should be able to fill out the review with these instructions also... The ladies here are worth it!
    For TRUE hobbyist yes it is certainly worth the time and effort but the amount of folks I see that have had accounts since 2018 and have zero posts far outweighs the "popular" or "well-known" regulars who post reviews and hobby with different girls frequently. A lot of folks on here don't really engage and it's a lot of the same guys and gals constantly commenting. It's meant to be a "social" forum but it's definitely not.
    See AD for donations!
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    anandaman thank you for that. that is very useful info. So many fellas who try to write me a review here just give up. I will copy that to give them. thanks for your constant helpfulness and gentlemanliness you display on this site. It is noticed and appreciated.
    Thanks Sue...

A'Man

Verified Companion Serenity Valentine's Avatar
    New here just getting a feel for how everything works but that?s definitely good info for the guys an girls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2