Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GFE Question

Plenty of couples use condoms. The idea that just because you are boyfriend/girlfriend or even husband/wife means you ditch the cover is just not true in the real world. Which is why GFE really is less about specific activities and more about passion and chemistry, real or manufactured.

And ads like this one have great potential for misunderstandings:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...05#post1635105
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, couples in the real world use condoms, but not for the reason of protecting themselves from the STDs, rather from getting pregnant.

But back to the GFE question the topic of this thread. Defining GFE is tricky and defining GFE is tricky in the fact that many people have different definitions depending upon their perspective. In my opinion, going through the motions, not being there mentally during the session, a provider making a client feel like and treating him as if he is nothing more than an ATM machine on a turnstile is not GFE. To me, the definition is very simple. Making a client feel glad that he is a man, making him glad that he picked you to come see and spend his money on rather than the hundreds of other ladies that are out there on various platforms and giving 100% during BCD service will not only get that same client to continue to see you regularly in the future but also let other guys know when they are looking for exceptional service.
    Pretty women makes us want to buy beer, ugly women makes us want to drink beer! Let providers know what you like in the session you pay for, and you are considered difficult and hard to please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's no FTC regulating what "GFE" actually means, so any definition you may personally subscribe to is irrelevant. There's no penalty for a woman putting GFE, PSE, upscale, etc. in her ad just because.

Among people immersed in the hobby world, GFE typically means kissing, BBBJ, CFS, while PSE adds BBFS. But like I said, just because a woman puts GFE in her ad doesn't mean she's BBBJ-friendly; that could just be a meaningless buzzword she added.

Amusingly, "No GFE" actually seems to communicate more than "GFE" does.

I used to know what to expect when a woman posted she was GFE, but when I see “no GFE” I’m not sure if the lady intends to say expect a whole bunch of no’s, or something like what I think (but not sure) was the intent of the ad I linked where she says “hard no’s are GFE and DFK”, which I think means no bbfs.

Yeah, you can get the answer by asking, but what I’m beginning to think is the acronym ought to be stricken from the hobby dictionary altogether if you have to ask for a definition every time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gfe or non gfe =<> ymmv in the pay to play world.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2