Thread: Advice/help at Strip clubs

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Advice/help at Strip clubs

Ok, so never really been a strip club going guy, and was possibly thinkin bout tryin out. Was wondering if could help give tips/advice anything helpful for going to a club and with the girls. I'd more then likely be goin byself after night out or something to finish the night. As of now thinking bout tryin out Tiffany's, but would be open for preferences on different clubs. Like what times are best or good to go? When are they busy or slow? How much is usual entrance fee n how much more less for dances regular or vip whtever? Are most of the girls there everyday or do they differ day to day? Do i wait for girl to come to me after sittin or i call for girl? Etc. Anything would help honestly not completely sure bout most of it. N if this should be posted in another section lmk thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

The best time to go is when it's slow. The girls are worse for the wear when it's slow (e.g.- not the 1st string).
    But you can get away with a lot more debauchery because the girls working are hungry and are more likely to agree to meet you off-campus for horizontal fun

Keep in mind that the San Antonio 1st string girls are like Dallas 3rd string and
    NYC 4th string.
    Looks are subjective to the city.

Have you ever been to a small town Hooters, saw the girls and said to yourself, WTAF ?

It's kinda like that...

TBTH, the strip clubs (especially in SA) are a HUGE waste of money.
    You're better off going to an AMP or throwing your money into a fire.
    Last edited by JohnnyWadd; 05-25-2024 at 01:29 PM.
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

So the quick answer is: every club, day, city,and gal are different.

I would advise against busting your strip club cherry in San Antonio. Due to local laws passed by prudish politicians years ago, the San Antonio strip club scene is not really worth it in my humble opinion.

If you were my freind and came to me with the same questions, I would take you to the yellow rose in Austin. The laws in Austin are not as prudish as they are in San Antonio and it's really not that far of a drive. If you're going to a strip club you're going to be spending some serious cash. So what's another tank of gas to to Austin and back?

The topless clubs serve alcochol so you may want to buy yourself a drink if thats your thing. Maybe a lovely lady will come by and sit with you for a few minutes. If there is chemistry between you two and you have the funds, buying your lady freind a drink of her choice would be a nice gesture but is not mandatory.

These days strip clubs are overrun with women from Venezuela and Cuba who have that 3rd world hustle where they are only interested in making a quick buck and bugging out. You will likely be approached by new arrivals asking you in broken english if you want a dance. Its your choice to accept. Also, you are not indebted to every woman who approaches your table. If you'd rather not spend money on a dance with a woman you're not digging, just simply say No Thanks if/when she approaches you.

When you come in you will pay a cover charge which varies from place to place and depending on the time. You may be offered a VIP lounge pass for an extra fee. Thats up to you. The advantage is that you get a more intimate space with the dancer of your choice. You may be offered extras, its your choice but I advise against it as they are low quality and overpriced. When you get you general seat/table take a minute and observe who is there. Who is walking around, who is dancing, who is on stage. Decide who you would and would not like to spend a dance.

Know your limits and don't get suckered into taking money out of the atm if you already ran out of money.

At the end of the day, remember that none of these women care about you. They are after your money. If you can accept that and have a good time in spite of that, then you're golden. But if you're expecting something more than a mere transactional relationship then I would see consider other options.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    here is some strip club advice that will help you in any city. number one wear jeans or slacks and shirt with a collar you would hate to all the way to your strip club of choice to be told they have a dress code i know it dont make sense but some of them enforce one.

secondly i would take all the said money you are willing to spend with you in cash money before you go to the club. a lot of times if you use your card you will get a charge for a minium of 100 bucks on it even if you buy one drink they say they do this in case you order a ton of drinks and dont have the balance on the card, and waitresses have been known to pad your bill if you have a credit card with them in order to get a larger tip from you dont trust strip clubs with your credit cards ever.

most stripclubs will have a cover charge to get in if you want 1 dollar bills to tip get them from the door girl that is checking your id.

most places in san antonio will charge you 20 dollars per song for a lap dance out on the main floor area, if you want a more secluded area where you can be more hands on,, they will charge you for being able to sit/enter that area of the club can range from 40-100 bucks or even more in some place for their vip area and thats just to sit.

drinks at a strip club are way over priced a bud light will be anywhere from 6-9 bucks a beer for a bottle and a little less for draft but any shots you get get ready to pay 9-12 bucks, strippers will ask you to buy them drinks dont be afraid to tell them no.

When it comes to the girls at the strip club they are all hustlers and see men as walking aTm machines, they will approach you and ask if you want company if you dont find them attractive enough that you would want a lapdance from just tell no thanks im good right now, because as soon as they sit down a waitress will be right over asking if you needs drinks putting you on the spot to buy her a drink. The waitress will also all expect at least 1-2 dollar tip for every drink they bring you so if you want to save money just walk up to the bar yourself.

if you have found the girl you like and want to get a dance from it is super easy to lose count of the songs as you get enchanted by her grinding on your dick so just tell her let me know when each songs ends or just tell her up front i want 2 or 3 dances etc from the begining you can always get more if she is good. i have had many a stripper who is probably drunk give me 3 dances and i will say ok thats good babe, and next thing you know she will say some bullshit like ok that was 5 dances.

remember at the strip club if your dressed nice and smell good and are willing to spend money your the prize not the girls, they are in competition for your attention be picky with who you want and what you like be able to say the word no

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    as far as your questions i would say the Palace has the best looking girls but is also the most expensive , second would be P10s, Sugars. i think tiffanys has a 5 dollar lap dance on thursdays so that could be a better bang for the buck. If you like a girl just walk right up to her and say can i get a dance from you when your free. Or you can go tip them some dollars when they are dancing on stage and tell them you would like a dance when they get finished with their stage dances. day time hours you can get away with more activities since there are less managers around and other strippers who might snitch if they see a girl giving a hj or a bj, but usually the day shift girls are not as hot as the weekend night shift girls