Thread: Violeth, but not Violeth. Marian and Danielys: Not really sure what happened

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Violeth, but not Violeth. Marian and Danielys: Not really sure what happened

Companion's Handle: Violeth, but not Violeth. Marian and Danielys
    Date of Visit: 05.22.24
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nielys-in-town
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall, doubles but ... see below
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No; I was late
    Activities: HJ, breast worship, CG, DATY, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $500
    Approximate age of Companion: Marian is 22 and Danielys is 23
    Hair Color and Length: Long and brown/black on both
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Both girls are cute but have very different looks. One looks more traditionally Latina in terms of features and complexion, the other is what in the Latina community would say is white Latina. Both had similar figures, slightly on the side of buxom with beautiful curves and big, natural breasts. They were both very clean and smelled great.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, if FBSM is what you're looking for

Public comments:
    The ad was posted by Violeth, touting doubles with possibly one of two women named Marian and Danielys. Since the latter two have no obvious online presence in this community, my research was on Violeth, about whom I found good reviews and who has over 1100 posts here. The ad was clear that this would be doubles with Violeth and either Marian or Danielys ("Come see her and me.") I reached out by PMing Violeth and in the course of that dialogue I learned that the doubles session, so listed as "Double 4 Hand FS", would not include Violeth, just the other two girls. That was fine with me.

In PM I asked what part of Austin she was in, but on that question got no response until the physical address was sent to me about 45 minutes prior to the appt. Traffic was so bad and I was looking to be so late that I pulled over and said I didn't think I could make it. I offered to send $100 via cashapp or paypal as a means of apologizing. I was told she had neither, so I kept driving.

Session options were: 1. FS Only 2. FBSM incall only 3. Double 4 Hand FBSM 4. Double 4 Hand FS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is weird ... so you paid for FS but based on the activities described, "some" activities were included ... at least with one provided but not two? how about CBJ?

I think that a provider posting for other ones is a major red flag, I would report this to be honest. It's important to keep trust and safety above all things.

Seems like a clearly unmet / no-repeat situation to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the intel.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Sir Hardin Thicke; 05-24-2024 at 04:18 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I?ve read Violeth?s ad. It?s confusing from the getgo
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller