Thread: Scarlett Sky: Scarlett Skye: A subjective review

Verified Hobbyist

Scarlett Sky: Scarlett Skye: A subjective review

Companion's Handle: Scarlett Skye
    Date of Visit: 5/23/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 469-591-1907
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Scarlett-Skye
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Location: 635 and Coit, but she is moving further towards the downtown area this week
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? delayed 30 minutes, advantageous to both due to traffic
    Activities: see ROS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: 280
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, dark
    Smoking Status: Vape
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Big tits, big ass, little bit of a well maintained bush on top but clean shaven around the important bits. See ROS for the rest.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I think the recent drama was a bit overplayed, but that's my opinion. I had a pleasant experience with her, see ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by bigmongerb; 05-23-2024 at 05:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review we?ve been wanting. I know you?re not verified here yet but I?ve seen your write ups on the other site of various independent girls and amps, so I?m inclined to give this review some credence. Linguistically speaking this does sound like it?s been written by a real vet too so there?s that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Appreciate the review. Thanks for posting. Hope you get verified soon.

Verified Hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickGirlEnthusiast View Post
    Thanks for the review we?ve been wanting. I know you?re not verified here yet but I?ve seen your write ups on the other site of various independent girls and amps, so I?m inclined to give this review some credence. Linguistically speaking this does sound like it?s been written by a real vet too so there?s that.
    Thanks for the confidence, I've been in and out of the hobby for about 10 years or so. Nothing like a birthday in Vegas to get things started. I don't know what my buddies paid her but I'm pretty sure I was shooting dust clouds by morning.

Quote Originally Posted by wazoo View Post
    Appreciate the review. Thanks for posting. Hope you get verified soon.
    So do I, I know vouches have been sent just waiting on the admins to read them.