Quote Originally Posted by Nyson Thicc View Post
Claire She Blows used to offer DATY classes, never took them though(someone told me I’m the best), but I’m sure she was a great instructor, seeing as how she was great at everything else… (I miss her)

To be fair to the OP, I’ve received a bag of herbs from a provider I regularly saw when she was active, & I’ve received an air fryer after a meeting with a provider once, in my eyes that’s kind of like getting paid, maybe more like a discount lol.

So is this the thread where I can come to ask if I’m a sugar baby? (seriously)

I’ve been fucking this friend of mine (who is married), but she takes me out to eat (and pays for the meal), cooks meals for me, buys concert tickets for me, buys me expensive gifts and she really only expects a long night of hard dicking in return(msog obviously), & I don’t even have to eat her out! She just wants me to fold her in half & slam my thicc dick in her all night long, she even told me once, that I should be charging for my services… and all I could think of was, yeah I missed my calling lmao. If only I could convince her to give me a monthly allowance, then I wouldn’t need to ask if I’m a sugar baby hahaha

(But seriously, am I a sugar baby?)
Now you’re just bragging.