Thread: Brandee69: The Sailors Say, "Brandee, You're a Fine Girl."

Registered Male (Not Verified) cff247's Avatar

Brandee69: The Sailors Say, "Brandee, You're a Fine Girl."

Companion's Handle: Brandee69
    Date of Visit: 5-18-24
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM through OH2
    Phone Number: 214-504-3160
    Email Address: brandeedallas@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26659-Brandee69
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: fortysomething
    Hair Color and Length: Long and brown
    Smoking Status: Don't know. Didn't ask.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Looks just like her OH2 and Tryst pics if not better
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I first saw Brandee’s pics on Tryst, OH2, and Twitter a year or so ago and have been wanting to meet her since then. Unfortunately for me, there are a few roadblocks that have gotten in the way. First, she’s on the east side of Dallas, and I’m on the west side of Tarrant County. To make matters worse, my wife knows my schedule, so I pretty much have to schedule my quality time around legit events on the calendar. Finally, the latest hurdle is that she can track my cell phone thanks to my tech savvy son who, a few months ago, asked her, “Instead of calling Dad to see if he’s on his way, why don’t y’all just share your location on your phones?”

Well, finally, this past Friday, I was invited to a party that would occur on Saturday in east Dallas while wife was out of town. I immediately hit Brandee up with a PM on OH2, and she responded quickly that Saturday afternoon would work. On Saturday, we confirmed the time and place. Again, communication was easy.

Her incall is at a clean and well-kept house in a quiet neighborhood. Upon arrival, I texted her, and she immediately gave me the greenlight to come on in. I usually go into these sessions expecting the provider to look about 10-15 years older than her pics, but such is not the case with Brandee. If anything, she looks better than her pics.

She took me to her bedroom and we chit-chatted in bed for a few minutes and got to know one another. I had booked an hour, and, based on her looks alone, I knew I wasn’t going to take that long. After exchanging pleasantries, we disrobed and started to get down to business.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Brandee always brings her A game

She's a true gem, definitely my ATF
    AA male -likes PSE, GFE, DATY, DFK, LFK, 69, BBBJ, CIM, COF, MSOG...and BBBJ