HI there my name is Leah

if you're looking for a one nightstand or random hook up - I can do it but it comes with so many restrictions it might not be worth it to you as a consumer

if you're someone who is actually serious about having a reg thing continue reading ....... Please

I understand my approach to the hobby is unorthodox however everyone is looking for a different kind of experience. I don't have a long line of people and don't want nor like the revolving door aspect of the business. I like things a bit more personal and 1 on 1. if I'm with you, you're on my mind, not money, the next person or even the time/how long this is taking. I'm enjoying the person and whatever we're doing so long as we're doing it together.

I'm the type that likes to chat briefly before moving on to business I like to do a set rate for the entire experience especially if we know and agree on spending hours together however if you can meet regularly but have limited time not to worry, I have rates for that too.
I'm not one to a post menu I think it give false impressions and expectations of both people, I'm a very normal woman and I just enjoy really good great basic sex lol idk forgive me, I'm not judging everyone has their kinks and mine is just basic stuff. I'm the type the better I vibe with the person the better time we have together.

I'm a sweetheart, I can be a goof ball, I know how to suck dick lol don't need to be taught or given direction in that department, I think by boobs are kind of large they are natural as is my booty too, I'm a clean, classy discreet, professional woman. I will treat and speak to with you with nothing but respect, I just ask for the same. I'm not into kissing and I require condoms for intercourse.

Let me know if you have any questions, I believe I answered everything hopefully I did....

Rates go as follow:
QV-100
.5-200
Hr-300
2H-400

If you made it this far thanks for reading and happy hobbying!!
Leah
469-666-0707