Thread: AlexisFord: Young, Cute, Sexy, Quirky and Fun. Great Session!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AlexisFord: Young, Cute, Sexy, Quirky and Fun. Great Session!

Companion's Handle: AlexisFord
    Date of Visit: 05/21/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, P411?
    Phone Number: Will Provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?168848-AlexisFord ; https://preferred411.com/P240052
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK DFK, Body Worship, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, CIM, HJ, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: Elsewhere
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Long, thick, lustrous, brown and lushful. Loved playing with her hair, I should add.
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Medium height, cute baby face, sexy curvy body, big boobs, and thick thighs. Quirky girl.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I have been in touch with Alexis for about 6 weeks after her friend Madison sent me some pictures of her and provided a text intro, as a way of helping her. AF is good with her comms. She responded to a last minute text and came to me (outcall) within a very short time. I appreciate her promptness and eager attitude.

Cute, young, and a sexy girl with a quirky sense of humor. Great session; she delivered everything that was expected of her, and was total fun!

I would see her more often if she had an incall.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 05-23-2024 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar
    Something real sexy about the quirky ones if they deliver on activities 👏🏼

Very tempting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What are her HH and full H rates?

Before Marvel21 jumps on you @DocFaust...LOL. Donation: USD 200 - 30 min / USD 300 - 1 hour (From P411 link)

@CKJAmore - Amazing review. Very detailed as always. Does she not have an incall? Outcall is hassle having to book a room, paper trail with creditcard charges and then Uber etc etc...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zigby99 View Post
    Before Marvel21 jumps on you @DocFaust...LOL. Donation: USD 200 - 30 min / USD 300 - 1 hour (From P411 link)

@CKJAmore - Amazing review. Very detailed as always. Does she not have an incall? Outcall is hassle having to book a room, paper trail with creditcard charges and then Uber etc etc...

Thanks! No incall for now, it looks like.

Uber was a one off thing perhaps, because waiting for her own ?ride? was going to delay her getting to me and I didn?t have the time to wait. Idk if she?ll ask for it every time, to be fair to her. She needed it only one-way, that too.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @zigby: thanks. I?m not on p411 so I can?t access info that?s lying in plain sight for others more connected than I LOL.

Too bad about the outcall-only situation: with the kids out of school now my ability to host has been suspended until mid August at the earliest. A long hot summer LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocFaust View Post
    @zigby: thanks. I?m not on p411 so I can?t access info that?s lying in plain sight for others more connected than I LOL.

Too bad about the outcall-only situation: with the kids out of school now my ability to host has been suspended until mid August at the earliest. A long hot summer LOL
    Got it now, as to why you were asking.
    Understand about the outcall; I cant do it either, generally, but a rare occasion presented itself and I jumped on it.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 05-23-2024 at 10:14 AM.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!