Thread: Houston TX, Vicky Zafirah VICKY, La Mexicana/Lebanesa may 22-24

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies

Houston TX, Vicky Zafirah VICKY, La Mexicana/Lebanesa may 22-24

Houston, TX,
    Vicky Zafirah

VICKY, La Mexicana/Lebanesa MILF

I am the MILF Next Door type. Yes, that's right, I said "MILF"
    “Fluent in multiple languages, this impressive brunette sensual beauty is only surpassed by her intelligence and erotic desire. Stare if you like, but we know that good things come to those who know how to overcome their intimidation.”
    Hello Gentlemen, thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out some information on me. I am an intelligent and down to earth woman with a cool personality to match. If you are seeking a sweet, sexy, kind hearted girl with an amazing body then I think you have found your girl!
    I grew up in Texas so I am very much a southern girl and we all know there’s nothing better than southern charm!. I am well experienced in many different cultures and foods. Love to try everything once! A well mannered generous gentleman is very much appreciated and always taken care of. I am Lebanese/Mexican sultry sexy vicky, for those who know me.....you know that I love to please and that I know how to melt your daily stress away ...

I enjoy catering to upscale, generous men, have the perfect curves to leave you in awe! I love what I do and I'll leave you wanting more . My long straight hair reaches the middle of my back and complements my big round brown eyes. I have a pretty smile and caramel skin I'm a very sweet girl with a wild side!
    ❤ Selectively taking appointments❤ HOT lil'brunette FUNSIZE (4"11 in.) 129 lbs. with dangerously blessed ALL GOD GIVEN natural curves and seductively soft (36D's-29-39) with a beautiful smile, and hypnotically enchanting hazel/brown eyes that will put a spell on you.
    I'm neither a Spinner nor a BBW...I'm the perfect size..if either is what you are looking for...I suggest you keep looking....
    IMG_20240414_150619.jpgDSC_0986.jpgDSC_0815.jpgDSC_0808.jpgPhoto on 12-9-23 at 9.26 AM #3.jpgPhoto on 12-9-23 at 10.14 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-9-23 at 10.05 AM #2.jpg
    350/hhr-400/Hr 500/90 MINS 650/2Hrs
    2800/OVERNIGHTS(8-9 HRS)
    {SESSION DISCOUNTS ONLY FOR RETURNING LOVERS & RETURNING P411 MEMBERS}
    **OUTCALLS PREFERRED GUYS**

To book a appointment Send
    1.Name 2 Age 3. Ethnicity 4. A Lil bit about yourself & Occupation (Field of Work you are in)
    5.Date, time and length of appointment
    6.Outcall or Incall(Note: incall is a preferred hourly place close to SW side houston only for returning Lovers)
    MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS STEP IN INITIAL CONTACT PLASE, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH,
    FUTURE LOVERS
    7.2 most recent verified references**?

I'm sorry gentlemen but I AM NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    P411 verified /Eccie verified/0h2 verified
    https://preferred411.com/P199143

By appointments ONLY
    BOOK ME ON P411 FOR FAST/INSTANT BOOKING. or OH2-ECCIE-P411
    https://preferred411.com/P199143
    you must past screening
    No newbies
    Attached Images Attached Images
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋