Quote Originally Posted by Princessz View Post
Hey so I?m not mean or catfish nothing in that nature . Anyone that?s ever seen me can vouch that I communicate very well .
If I didn?t see you or happen to ? leave you hanging ? ask yourself what you did or said .

I?m very professional and to the point , & also a GREAT TIME . I?ve had people I seen for years with no problem . But hey no hard feelings , I don?t put up with a lot of texting and games !
I get that stuff comes up and I'm sure that there was some misunderstanding or issue that first day. But I promise that I also didn't text anything that could be considered bad either. Just general questions about what was going on. I still have the texts with timestamps to show what happened. I'm absolutely good with no hard feelings about what happened at all. But the implication that I said something wrong to get ghosted is unfortunate. I definitely wasnt playing games. If I did accidentally say something I would've appreciated knowing what it was so I didn't make the mistake in the future. I'm sure you're a great time and you're incredibly beautiful so it's a bummer I couldn't make a meet up work. And again no hard feelings. But I also don't want to leave the implication that I was playing games with someone over text be out there either so I figured I'd best respond