Hey guys, you heard that right? I?m in Weatherford now. I?m at the Lita Inn.
I?m ready to make your fantasies come true what is your what is your desire?
I can be submissive I can be dominant. I can be very funny and I?m always horny so if you?re looking for that kind of crazy kind of girl that will assault your memory In a good way of course lol

817-600-5888. I want to ride a horse so bad I wanna ride a cowboy. Even more lol

New Rates!

Hhr $200 GFE
He. $300 GFE
Happy hour is from 3pm to 6 pm
Happy hour specials are half hour 150 full hour 250

Now here?s the cool and fun part
Get ready to get a Boner lol
My PSE rates have raised because my sexuality and my libido have lol meaning he will have the most incredible life altering game changing experience you?ve ever had in the hobby
Don?t believe me?
Let me try and I will say this you sexy man 100% heavy then we?ll try again lol if it first you don?t succeed hahahahha

PSE $300 PSE full $400
Menu:
Role-play stepdaughter, stepmother stepson stepsister anything you want use your Imagination, I am your oyster, Your Stepford slut and your compassionate lover
I love to speak Greek, daty, Just pretty much take over and I also really like rough sex I like gentle sex. I like different positions. I like different outfits. And I just plain simply understand men?s needs, and I I know that you need appreciation and attention so come and get it

image.jpg

Text for more pics

Listen, I?m really trying to change my life here and I want serious inquiries only I prefer my regulars if your new please call me and we can confirm through my screening process. Y?all have a blessed day and just know that there?s a beautiful girl out here Who wants to make you feel like the world is that your feet

817-600-5888