Thread: Scarlett Skye: This Scarlett Witch cast a spell on me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Scarlett Skye: This Scarlett Witch cast a spell on me.

Companion's Handle: Scarlett Skye
    Date of Visit: 05/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 469-591-1907
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Scarlett-Skye
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: PSE/GFE/FS/DFK/LFK/HJ/BBBJ/Russian
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: Same as add
    Approximate age of Companion: 30issh
    Hair Color and Length: Red, to slightly above the shoulders
    Smoking Status: maybe a vape but not in my place. Just after she left and I walked her to the Uber.
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: Voluptuous body with amazing natural tits and a phat ass. Everything you could want in a women. Her eyes have a glisten that that look cute at first glance, but upon looking deeper, you can see desire raging that meets yours. Smile is lovely, and I loved her laugh. Remember to hydrate boys. Keep those electrolytes up. She had some tattoos but I didn't really pay attention as I was too busy mesmerized by other parts of her body. Alabaster skin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    This was my first time meeting Scarlett though I had tried to meet with her on e before but my schedule just didn't work out. She was very accommodating and met up with me on short notice the second time. The Uber dropped her off very far away from my apartment and she had to find me across a large complex, but she took it in stride (and it was fun to watch her stride up my stairs). She put me at ease very quickly as I do this only a couple times a year at most. She engaged me intimately, and seamlessly in a way that I didn't notice or have time to get nervous about. Before I knew it she was looking up at me while I was writhing in please. We did multiple other things that I will dream of for many nights to come. I also love to kiss and she's a great kisser. She definitely gave me Scarlett fever. (Not really, don't want to say that in a post pandemic world lol).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmm.... Wonder if Scarlett is going to ever have a positive review by a verified member again

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hope Scarlett does get verified reviews because of the drama that got stirred up over a review. I?m not taking sides, and I was really wanting to make a date with her. She looks to be right up my alley!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

verification

I'm waiting to get verified. then you will have a verified review.
    I'm not sure how to get verified other than to have a provider that has seen me vouch for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No offense to you, but I?m referring to a verified review from a member that was around before the drama kicked off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    How can you cast a spell on yourself?
    Deep UTR

No PMs

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    How can you cast a spell on yourself?

LMAO! +1