Good Day Gentlemen ,

My name is Caroline a.k.a Lovelyxxxo. I'm your native Texas girl with a sweet southern accent, sensual and submissive personality and laid back and relaxing attitude. my hygiene is impeccable, t.c.b is flawless, and make sure any time spent with me is always a memorable experience that will leave you with a reason to daydream for days to come. Im known for the saying "Always early, never on time." our time is precious and i don't believe in wasting it being "late". At last weigh in i was standing at 5'9 135.7 lbs., 34c all natural bust, with ash blonde hair. (dark blonde)

I am known to provide an array of "perks" that are typically defined as a g.f.e, and routinely have been known to also provide more erotic fantasies such as "double dates", "acting scenarios, and Nuru.

Please note that in order to keep safety as a top priority screening is required to be completed 24 hrs. prior to any meeting requests. You may ease the process by including in initial pm: (2) URL links to the last verified independent companions you saw last, your p411 id number (if applicable), URL to last "encounter" you reported thru oh2 (if any) and of course include a little bit about yourself.( a quick introduction can help to see if we are a good fit.) failure to follow correspondence/verification directions will put you on my block list.

My schedule is Tuesday-Friday 11:00 a.m to 3:30p.m. I happily accommodate in-call or out-call to all areas of Houston. My space is centrally located within minutes of highway connections such as 59,610,290,45 and I10 (but if you need me a bit closer I'm happy to accommodate if given reasonable time to plan) outcalls are limited to no further then 50 mi. outside of Houston metro area.
* I do offer a private space for extended meetings only.(90 min and up) *

My companionship rates

250 hh
350 hr
450 90 min
550 2 hrs.
800 day rate (11am till 3;30p.m)

*no haggle no EXCEPTION...