I believe in free speech.
But be careful of what you say, there are a lot of snowflakes that will be hurt, and it can harm your career. Ex. Rosanne...

I never liked Rosanne, I never watched any of her shows. She is an extremist in free speech, she doesn't care who she offends. Kudos to her for her belief's.
My opinion: She is ugly. She is crass. She is not my type. I despise her. Not because of her speeches, I despise her because she thinks she is rich, famous(in her mind) and that she is better than the rest of us lesser humans. Money don't buy you class. Ex. Rosanne...

ABC is looking out for their best interest, MONEY!!! They know she hurt the feelings of Jews, Blacks, Gays, Democrats, Republicans... Basically everyone, in just one speech/tweet, whatever platform she used, I didn't read it or listen to it. I just saw the headlines of who she offended.
If she would have only singled out just 1 race, nationality or religion, it may not have been as bad on her or her show. She offended everyone. She deserves what she gets for thinking she is above the rest of the worlds population because she had a hit show 20 years ago and she is wealthy.
She has no money worries. She has no fame worries. She will always be Rosanne. The person who can offend everyone with just one speech.
Everyone knows her. Everyone recognizes her.
She is the same as Kayne West, the Kardashians, ect. When no one remembers you, or you lose popularity, just say or do something stupid and you will get richer and your popularity will soar.
This isn't over. It will be discussed online, in the news media, in political parties, in Hollywood. It will be on SNL, it will be in the Enquirer, ect. She will never lose her popularity now. She will always be the fat ugly, nasty woman who can offend anyone.
Unlike when a man says the same thing and it goes in one ear and out the next. Women cannot talk like a man and get away with it.