♡ Hi Guys,

💋 I am your "ATF" The One & Only

Naughty Nadia...aka
Bella Blayze

...&&

♡ Thank you for taking the time to stop and view my profile, I know that you have lots of choices, and I appreciate you engaging in what I have to say, if even for a moment.

♡I am what many would call A "𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑬𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒂"...meaning I'm The Complete Package 💯... complete package of beauty, brains, fun and sex appeal. I have maintained a stellar reputation as a companion here in the DFW metroplex, and I strive to consistently provide efficient communication, reliability, and of course being personable & ALWAYS PROVIDING memorable experiences to all who choose to connect with me!

━━━━━ ? ஜ ? ❈ ? ஜ ? ━━━━━━━━━━ ? ஜ

♡I am available for the gentleman, one who expects class, discretion, and commitment to our time together. The man who knows exactly what he wants, and is not afraid to come get it!;)

♡Please make sure you?re respectful and courteous , and I promise we will have a great time together....
━━━━━ ? ஜ ? ❈ ? ஜ ? ━━━━━

.... Plus Thanks to my laid back & down to earth personality, you?ll find that connection with me is oftentimes effortless as we naturally become relaxed and well acquainted with each other. ..
━━━━━ ? ஜ ? ❈ ? ஜ ? ━━━━━

♡If you?re seeking an open-minded, and reputable Southern Gal then your search stops here! I?m 32 yrs old with perky 38 C Breasts with an ample amount of ass.. I stand confidently at 5'4"... with a voluptuous full-figure! I have seductive blue eyes with sexy silky purple hair ...and a great attitude, and winning personality that matches my sexy looks...I am determined to provide you with a memorable experience and will guaranteed 💯 % leave you SATISFIED!! ♡

What are you waiting for?? Call or text me anytime!!

Brand new phone # 📱

(682) 317-0533

Dσ'Տ αท∂ DσทτՏ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
✓𝙁𝙎/𝙋𝙎𝙀/GFE/cfs
✓𝘽𝘽𝘽𝙅
✓𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙔
✓𝙁𝙄𝙑
✓𝙁𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔
✓𝙈𝙎𝙊𝙂
✓𝘾𝙄𝙈
✓𝘾𝙊𝙁