Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
I agree Slave, it is also about creating an atmosphere of respect and tolerance in coed, where women and others can feel a part of the community, listened to and respected. to have a dismissive "take it to the ladies' room" attitude creates negative and unproductive energy in coed. It's about safe space, women can talk about what we don't like and what we do like freely here. We don't need men telling us what to do, how to feel and saying to leave the coed space to talk about stuff. It is beneficial, men need to hear what bothers us women about the hobby and what we love about the hobby. Let's do all we can to work towards making coed a more open, inviting, tolerant and friendly space for all. The atmosphere and environment plays a huge role to the success of this site. respect is paramount. Let us have a voice here. it is important. that being said. to keep it on topic... I like to do butt stuff to you and I don't allow butt stuff on me. dat's the rules for me.
I agree Miss Sue!!❤️

I would love to hear more about how you do your prostate tours because I have A LOT of men that ask this of me and I just never feel that confident about it...

I am fortunate that my men communicate with me and that we all enjoy exploring together but I am not at the same level giving as I am receiving so...TEACH!! I am definitely wanting to learn!!❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
I'd like to teach the world to sing...
(If you sang this, YOURE OLD!!)
I have sung this song WAYYY too many times...lol 😂

Now, the question is... Can you sing this while something is in your tuckus?!? Lol 😂