To me the attraction starts with her board presence. The nature of her ads, her interactions with others, her sense of humor, her marketing know how. And of course her looks. I tend to start with P411 to gauge a woman?s likes and dislikes. And if she has her own website, it tells me that she is serious about her business.

Next, the setup communication is important. Friendly and intelligent communication gives me some insights as to how well we may click.

Location is important. I live in Dripping Springs and do not like Austin traffic. So a provider with a south Austin incall will draw my attention.

I am retired and prefer two and three hour dates. To that end, a budget friendly provider means a lot.

Once the appointment date arrives, being on time is important. The nature of her incall and its condition is also important. I prefer homes and apartments to hotels. Inside, cleanliness, lighting, and sexy background music sets a nice tone for a pleasant encounter.

Lastly, positive energy and enthusiasm gets me going. I love a woman with a sense of humor who can hold a friendly and intelligent conversation. And since I am old with delayed orgasm issues, patience is very important.

Any provider with all those charms will entice me to come back for more of her pleasures.

Thank you for asking.