Thread: GREEK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    This sure has been an entertaining thread.

I have been around these boards since day one. Yes, 1999. I started out. When most of yall were not even born yet or yall were shitting your pants watching Teletubbies.

Nothing has changed in 25 years. Guys still asking for menu items not listed, Guys pushing boundaries. Shitty TCB by Providers and so on. Providers ghosting or canceling. Guys ghosting or canceling. The gamut of everything.

All this pissing and moaning by both sides, and if anything it has gotten worse.

So you either accept this is how it is and always will be. Or move the fuck on down the road and find another job or hobby.
    Plenty of people piss and moan about their jobs, that doesn't mean they need to quit.
    But she could've done so in a more constructive way to help educate some folks.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Plenty of people piss and moan about their jobs, that doesn't mean they need to quit.
    But she could've done so in a more constructive way to help educate some folks.
    True, but complaining about the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Has changed nothing. All it does it make the person resentful, angry and bitter.

I used to be that way. Always grinding shit out. All it did was make me more miserable. Did not help at all.

Sure it is frustrating, but go work out. Go for a walk. Get out and do something eventful. Sitting at your keyboard or phone does not help.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    True, but complaining about the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Has changed nothing. All it does it make the person resentful, angry and bitter.

I used to be that way. Always grinding shit out. All it did was make me more miserable. Did not help at all.

Sure it is frustrating, but go work out. Go for a walk. Get out and do something eventful. Sitting at your keyboard or phone does not help.
    Sir Adonisman...

People definitely need to vent.. I get that.. Everyone has their own process but, I am like you... I like to go for walks, listen to music, go to the movies, maybe, to an art museum... Just do something to get out of my head when I'm in a negative space... But, not everyone likes to do that and it's kind of like the love language thing... Everyone has to process their emotions differently I think...

So, for a lot of people, this is the only place where we can talk about our life in this world... We aren't really accepted in society so, it isn't like we can talk about it at the PTA meetings etc...you know?

So, I think we have to take the funny, happy, flirty threads with the more tempestuous ones that might make us uncomfortable...people need an outlet..

Just my 2 cents for what it is worth...anf that is absolutely nothing..lol 😂