Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
Spring psychoses.

It is a Real thing in Psychology.

Plus there are so many people under drug influence, they have forgotten how to behave normal.
Alexandria,

Psychosis is the correct spelling and the correct location, would be the DSM-V... If you would like to discuss, all of the criteria, that is needed, to meet the diagnosis, for such a disorder, then I am happy to go tit-for-tat with you...but, I am fairly certain, that you are not up for such a discussion with me...

I recognize that you are not having a good morning and that you think that everyone is out to get you but I am not... However, to falsely speculate that myself or anyone else is under the influence of drugs, which is what you like to do, when anyone, male or female, on this board dares to disagree with you...

People disagree. Intelligent people do not take that as an attack. They ponder the other person's/people point of view, they entertain the merits of the other/others ideas, and they decide whether or not they can grow and learn from them, and inevitably they do...it is called intellectual discourse...

I've never had an addictive personality, but I do not judge those that do, because I come from a family of alcoholics and I have watched many a family member struggle with sobriety and it is a very hard struggle. Everyone has their own personal demons and I have learned that in life, it is better to practice patience and love...

My best friend, of 20 years is struggling with this right now and I go to meetings with her, just like I did with my mother.. I love her, when she slips and falls down, and I love her when she is sober...

I've almost died multiple times, from my bone marrow disorder, and that has given me the ability to love more. So, you can sling as much hate as you want Sweetheart... I am not jumping into that waste filled quagmire with you...not right now... There is too much pain in that dark area, and I am in a very happy place..

I wish you nothing but happiness...

However, you do you... 🤗