Thread: Zena99: Enthusiastic Blond Nympho Loves To Fuck and Suck

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Zena99: Enthusiastic Blond Nympho Loves To Fuck and Suck

Companion's Handle: Zena99
    Date of Visit: 5/28/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email zenarocks99@gmail.com
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: zenarocks99@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
    City, State: Addison, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes!
    Activities: DATY, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, Mish, Doggie, One Leg Up Mish, Both Legs Up Mish, 69, 70, 71, basically anything I could think of
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 160 +30 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length Blonde
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'6" or so, BBW, Blond, Pierced Ears, No Tats, 42" dd's, 40" waist and a 58" booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes - Good TCB
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So, I liked the price point, 160 for an hour of relaxation. I usually only see girls that at least give me the impression that they do greek. But, for 160, what the hell? I gave it a try.
    OK, first off, she's a big gal. If that's a deal breaker, just read the rest of this review for entertainment.
    TCB was outstanding. She requested email first. So I sent an email. Rec'd a reply about an hour later requesting references. First time in a long time for that. I was spoiled being on eccie since 2009. Anyway, I told her to check with my "Friends" on OH2 and I told her which ones I've seen in the last year. She replied back within an hour, ready to go. Since it was getting late, we scheduled for the next day.
    Texted I was coming, texted from the parking lot. She gave me the room number and said come on in. Greeted with a big hug and kiss. I mean like, "Hello Handsome!"

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by soxguy; 05-28-2018 at 04:30 PM.