Thread: Holy hell that's alot of information.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I definitely won't see someone illiterate, but I don't expect them to read 9 paragraphs. And a man with a hard dick, I can see how it can make him go soft. Then to some, might be what turns him on. I do like the one ad, the guy said award for best ad. Very detailed and a 5-7 minute read.

I get people who won't give me the 5 minutes, I send same information with screening info and get "that's to much". If it's to much to read or do, go find lesser lol. I get it.
    Unfortunately you can't please everyone in this hobby. How another lady chooses to advertise/market is her business. Men complain constantly about one thing or another in regards to ads, that others could care less about. So it just depends on the crowd you wish to attract. I certainly haven't received any complaints about my multiple paragraphs and on the contrary have actually gotten more compliments on the fact that I've clearly labeled each one, so if they're only concerned with location, availability and menu then that's what they can chose to read. If their dick goes soft because they can't manage to take 5-7min to read it then they're probably not a good match for me anyways so it helps weed out the folks I don't wish to attract. Some ladies are perfectly fine with that crowd and if they can pull them with a 2 sentence ad, more power to them. But like I said, this has been discussed many times and different people like/appreciate different things. I'm certainly not one to bash another provider on how they chose to advertise themselves though, especially considering they aren't the ones paying my bills lol but just my 2 cents.

To be honest, the only reason I even commented is because you felt the need to bash someone else's choice of marketing and didn't seem very interested in your apparent reason for making the post, which was ultimately about what men would like to see in an ad and felt the need to drag others down to make some kind of point, whatever it was.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 04-01-2024 at 11:07 PM.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy