.. I Went To The Lake This Past Weekend, And I Wore This Super Cute New String Bikini. My Bestie Started Messing Around and Flipped My Floatie. As I Am Mid-Flip I Notice One Half Of My Bottoms Have Come Untied. I Frantically Attempt To Grab It, But At This Point Its Too Late! I Hit The Water, And Float Down I Feel My Left Side Untie Aswell. I Stand Up, Look At Her With This Silly Deer In The Headlights Look On My Face, And Realize I Am Now Completely Nude From The Bottom In A Very Public Lake. I Swam Around But The Bottoms Were Not Recovered. After About 30 Minutes Of Swimming Around Looking For The Bottoms, I Accept Defeat And Tell My Friend The Situation. After A Little Laughing She Went Inside And Retrieved A New Swimsuit Bottom. I Can Honestly Say That Is The Wettest I Have Ever Been

Please Use My Website Below To Screen & Get Info OR Text With Name Or Handle & Age For Menu Information And Screening Options ;)

http://moxxxie.cuties-sites.com

Availability:
Thursday & Friday- 10am-4pm
Saturday 11am-6pm
Sunday By Request Only (24 Hour Notice Required)
(Evenings By Request Only Depending On Availability With 24 Hours' Notice)

I Will Still Be Available For Same Day Appointments Depending On Availability, But Please Keep In Mind I'm A Low Volume Provider. Pre-booking Will Guarantee You Time With Me

C7646B78-3CF0-459D-B565-37C9963E259E.jpg