Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
I am absolutely not Hypesuh. I said what I said about Op. She falls asleep during sessions. Why? I have my suspicion but i cant say that here,So conclude whatever on that. Having said that the folks ck and his friends control this site. Deal with it or find a better option, They control

Who is here, who does what, who gets verified etc. If you are smart you take what's here and build your own hobby world.
I'm curious if this is your personal experience or something you've assumed/picked up from the limited research you've been able to do in your short time on this board?

But good luck with "taking whats here and building your own hobby world", because it's not quite as easy as you think obviously and further makes you look like a suspicious person based on your few posts. If you're going to make assumptions about a providers character I would hope you legitimately have proof for those allegations and aren't just pulling it out of your ass for attention. But you clearly need to sit back and still learn a thing or 2 about how things go around here IJS.