Companion's Handle: BiaBrazil
Date of Visit: 2/21/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: +12025053597
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166338-BiaBrazil
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes.
Activities: DFK, Hj, bbbj, bls, cowgirl, doggy, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 350
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: Long, dark with highlights
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Jesus Christ she's so hot. Looks exactly like her photos. Beautiful face, perfect hair, perfect soft skin, perfect nails, perfect makeup. Big MM boobs, nice firm round perfect ass, thin waist, sexy legs, cute feet. Soft full lips. Head to toe a 10/10.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes yes yes!!!!

Public comments:
If you've ever wanted to be with a young woman with a perfect instagram model body then this is your chance. Good lord this woman is beautiful. She's from Brazil, English is not her first language but she speaks it well and I didn't feel like there was any communication barrier.

Texted for same day apt. She asked for a selfish. I provided. Agreed on a time and she gave me an address. Hotel near the domain. She texted me shortly before my apt and I told her I was on my way. I arrive and instantly got a room number. Headed up and what greeted me was a woman so hot it looked like she was ready for a modeling photo shoot. I was taken back. We kissed and exchanged formalities.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.