Meh tv makes them look a certain way. I don't put down a woman who has one. She may believe he loves her, she may believe he wants to marry her. Women in this industry are often thrown away by their own family and seeking 1 thing "love".

And if you saw a Harvard looking blonde hair white guy, button down polo, you wouldn't think "pimp" lol. But if he is hanging around and not working himself and a provider supports him financially, what would you call him?

Not everyone beats up women. But these illiterate lazy texting pimp what could he have.to offer? But Terrence Howard in "hustle n flow" said they originally had him slapping the stripper in the script. He told them he wasn't doing it because it takes away any sign of decency he would have as a pimp with a music dream. He actually packed to leave when they agreed. Go to Bissonet, they hang out at a gas station, I follow it on youtube lol.

And I've had guys try to be clients, last one I had a feeling and the story was ok. His lease was up on his apartment and he got a room at palace inn and of course conversation he let me know he does hustle. And told me he wanted a woman to care about him. I had used that hourly many times, he told me what my car looked like, how beautiful I was. I told him I was booked and click, he hung up. I was do glad, I was about to block him.

Many of these dealer's idea of a dream team is just that.