Thread: Carmen, but I don't think she has an active handle anywhere: UTR Carmen: She worked h

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Carmen, but I don't think she has an active handle anywhere: UTR Carmen: She worked h

Companion's Handle: Carmen, but I don't think she has an active handle anywhere
    Date of Visit: 1/12/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: text her
    Phone Number: 737-201-7235
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: late night last minute full service car date
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dirty talk, breast worship, doggie, mish, russian, back to doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15 minutes
    Donation: $150 plus a $20 tip for the fish table at the gameroom on the east side
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: black hair, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: smoker, but it wasn't offensive
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA
    Companion Description: Carmen is a sexy dark skinned enchantress. She has soft skin, natural breasts with responsive nips that are still lactating a little, thick thighs, nice round booty, and a really pretty face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    So I have seen Carmen a few times in the past as she is my former atf's best friend. I hadn't seen her in awhile and I luckily ran into her at a local game room late last night. She was looking great and smelling even better so I asked her if she still plays and she said she did but wasn't advertising anywhere so playtimes had been slow for her. She said she wanted to start advertising but was having a hard time getting verified because someone had stolen her ID.

Lucky me, she was willing, ready, and able. She didn't want to stray too far or be gone too long so I offered to play in my rental truck I just happened to have and we hopped in, made a quick drive to the walgreens nearby, and then drove to a remote part of the parking lot and climbed in back.

Before we hopped in the back, I gave her the donation, per her request. I was totally cool with paying first. She's a solid person who has always been honest and fair.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

pics she sent me to post of her

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210804_232249.jpg 
Views:	1042 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	1351589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210805_010040.jpg 
Views:	1039 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	1351590
    Some pics she sent me to post for her