Thicc with curves in all the right places, sweet and pretty face with a smile that will light up the room....behind my sweet and seemingly innocent demeanor is that real pretty mouth with complete control of your cock in it. As I'm licking you, sucking you, edging you sweetly, exploring you with my mouth, and hands softly and with curiosity, perfectly timed eagerness and completely enjoying every single minute I smile up at you. You've managed to unroll your eyes from the back of your head, pull them from the ceiling to look at me. You stop for a moment, glassy eyes gazing at my brown eyes, already looking at you, flashing fire from the excitement of your squirms and blissful responses. Without stopping, I smile the most beautiful, devilish smile at you. You've never seen anyone enjoying your cock quite this much. You manage to let me know how amazing I look with your cock in my mouth and hands as you softly, at first, beg me to never stop and then beg me to please let you cum. I stop only for a second to smile that sweet but devilish smile and tell you with the shaking of my head letting you know that I'm not done with you yet. Ready to cum for me? Ready to get lost in total bliss? Ready to lose track of time and all sense of self? What are you waiting for, then? You're already begging for it, just click the button and send me a pm. If you want to be sure I have you in my mouth by the end of the night you should follow up with a text and wait excitedly for my reply.

Don't worry about a thing, while we're together you have my full attention. I won't respond during our time together, but properly introducing yourself and providing your screening information while you patiently await my reply will go a very long way to making this fantasy a reality. Don't be shy. I'll put you right at ease, you'll see.

Oh, and of course FBSM, FS & GFE are personal faves, too! Let's just relax and have an amazing time!

CynSweet
832-779-1721. ***(NO EXPLICIT TEXTS AND/OR PHOTOS)

Available for incalls in South Austin/Zilker Park area, outcall with an additional minimum of 50 travel fee within Austin proper; beyond austin city limits the minimum travel fee will adjust accordingly. Please be advised that outcalls are a minimum of 60 min visits or 100 travel fee due as a deposit if scheduling for less than 60 minutes.