Thread: All Natural or All Plastic?

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLES

All Natural or All Plastic?

So, just curious as each has their own preferences, but what say you on the All Natural Beauty VS All Plastic?

Other Countries seem to have way surpassed the US on plastic surgery as it’s become a custom or right of passage/acceptance into their societies so definitely lots of those popping up here and staying up artificially

I’ve seen both and prefer the all natural beauties, or minor natural looking adjustments vs the poke your eyes out bolted on hard as rock tops and bottoms. A recent visit had me thinking this out loud and I just couldn’t finish bcuz I started to wonder if EVERYTHING was artificial!?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like real or silicone up top. But one thing for me that is an instant turn off is fake asses, I’d prefer a girl to have no ass than the freakish looking fake ones, it looks ridiculous.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLES
    100% on that fake asses….i mean at what stage are you actually paying for a way overpriced blow up doll and now they’re showing up with not only fake tops & bottoms but also fake lips, cheekbones, etc. especially the new ladies coming from neighbors way way south of the border.

My memories of those Countries were of all natural knockouts, I watched the Miss Universe Pageant just to see Miss Venezuela, Miss Columbia, Miss Nicaragua, etc all unbelievably beautiful Ladies but now those memories have been replaced by plastic mammaries!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Like I've always said when asked about my preference for fake tits... If you can suck on 'em, then they ain't fake.

Natural for me. Boobs and butts come in all shapes and sizes and are beautiful in their own way.