Yah it Feng, google maps does not have that name assigned to it but other sites list it as such.

To answer another question, at the time of my visit she was the only girl there.. but since you have 3 places in a row (and if you need to circle around go to Parker Rd, turn Right, then at the next light turn Right and when the street dead ends, turn Right and that will take you back up in front of the house on Rosamond which is the 1st house you pass going north).

Now for some expanded recon.. at the corner of 45 and Parker road on the north bound side you will see a strip center across Parker, there is a /massage spa there.. I have been there 2-3 times over a span of 2-3 years.. it is hit or miss and they are left of the Boost mobile. Hours are not listed and Google does not seem to show them (google maps is looking different)

There is another one at 453 W. Parker on the west side of 45.. go west on parker (if going north, turn left, if going south, turn Right. You will pass a Symphony Inn on the right - it too is a no tell motel.. rates are cheap and rooms decent) but this other spa is in a strip center on the left.... it advertises 24x7. If the talent at all these places was consistently good I never go anywhere else as I live within 2 miles of all of them.