Thread: Any intel

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any intel

Does anyone have any Intel or seen Ariana Avery who posted in the welcome wagon a week or so ago? Any information would be appreciated and can be done by pm. I have searched and found no reviews or information. Thanks for any input.

Bump. Anyone have any intel?

Same.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The consensus seems to be that she is a nice girl but not worth the price given her skills and limited GFE. The Welcome Wagon generally serves as an entry point into the Austin market. If the value is there, I have seen many ladies get verified within days. She's been waiting more than a week.
    Last edited by Transylvania Count; 11-20-2023 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    The consensus seems to be that she is a nice girl but not worth the price given her skills and limited GFE. The Welcome Wagon generally serves as an entry point into the Austin market. If the value is there, I have seen many ladies get verified within days. She's been waiting more than a week.
    Thanks Transylvania Count the intel is much appreciated. I was kind of curious why no reviews or why she has not been verified yet.

Yea I have been waiting for a week now!! Kinda disappointed because she looks so hot.

Yea I have been waiting for a week now!! Kinda disappointed because she looks so hot.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Folks need to remember verified status means diddly squat, men and women alike will behave or act nice for a couple folks to get the status, then turn around and act an ass to others.

Ymmv goes for both sides and everyone. What one person likes/allows isn't the same as another.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Folks need to remember verified status means diddly squat, men and women alike will behave or act nice for a couple folks to get the status, then turn around and act an ass to others.

Ymmv goes for both sides and everyone. What one person likes/allows isn't the same as another.
    Truth.

Verified Companion Companion ariana avery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    So...no one in this thread has seen me. A couple things to note:

1. Not worried if you're verified or not, I'm full GFE for anyone who visits me. My most recent review is from an unverified user.
    2. I've been on P411 for 2+ years (with dozens of okays) and am not an entry level provider. Have also danced at most of the clubs in Austin.

Always happy to chat with any of you and answer questions! ♥