Thread: Less lingerie ads.

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar

Less lingerie ads.

Yes another victim of SESTA/FOSTA

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/201...e-addicts.html

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I was going to read the article but a damn pop up ad kept popping up so I closed the link.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    A lot of people have been really affected by it... a lot of cam girls and strippers having their financials locked up due to "suspicious activity". Bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, etc. Locked up, they can't get their money out or use their cards. I don't understand it.
    A lot of other businesses are affected also that is linked to sex work, such as lingerie, photography and modeling.
    A lot of people are quick to speak out against infringing on the right to bear arms, but are silent when it comes the infringing on free speech because it is sex work that is mostly affected and of course, sex work is not morally right.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Banks have to "Know the Customer." Banks are required to report Suspicious Activity Reports, SARs, when activity is unusual, along with investigating and notifying government.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    Banks have to "Know the Customer." Banks are required to report Suspicious Activity Reports, SARs, when activity is unusual, along with investigating and notifying government.
    Do my eyes deceive me? Pyramider posted without mentioning taint!... Or is it like a crossword puzzle? I was never good with those.

Now on-topic, like most well meaning legislation, this one promises to get bitten on the ass by the universal law of unintended consequences on top of being an ineffective, self-defeating but made us feel good things to enact.