Thread: Reviews!! PLEASE READ

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar

Thumbs up Reviews!! PLEASE READ

Hey men I had to make a short and sweet message. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE stop putting too much private information of girls when you leave reviews. If you are NOT meeting at a public location stop doxing girls by accident by putting their location. SAFETY is and shoud be EVERYONES top priority. So some information you only have because you saw a girl but that doesn't mean it's public information.

So please PLEASE PLEASEEEEE think of safety when you're leaving reviews because ya'll are giving out info on us to so many people and some information does NOT need to be included for safety. Some things like location are better left vauge.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 170 HHR |200 HR | 250 90Minutes | 300 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To me, location makes a difference when selecting a companion. I don't see anything wrong with giving the closest major intersection as your approximate location. I'm at 183 and Lakeline. Why is this a problem? Please be specific. Location such as "north" or "south" or "central" (whatever that means these days) are too vague to be of any use to most of us admirers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    To me, location makes a difference when selecting a companion. I don't see anything wrong with giving the closest major intersection as your approximate location. I'm at 183 and Lakeline. Why is this a problem? Please be specific. Location such as "north" or "south" or "central" (whatever that means these days) are too vague to be of any use to most of us admirers.
    100% Agree. Location is one of the biggest factors in selection. I appreciate all you ladies who give us a good idea (in your Ads) of where we are going. Closest major intersection is enough without compromising anyone. Most of them have several hotels, several apartment complexes and neighborhoods. It gets me close enough without exposing anyone. North Austin, South Austin doesn't tell me much. And some of us are operating in a window of opportunity where short drives matter and are preferred.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Are you talking general area or exact addresses? If specific address, RTM the poat and ask management to edit the address out. If it’s general area, what is your issue?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP's last three reviews have no specific location information, in my opinion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    OP's last three reviews have no specific location information, in my opinion.
    All I could find was Domain and North Austin. Domain is fuking huge area. And North Austin is another fuking huge area. So not sure why this post? North Austin to me is too general. I need more specifics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP may be referring to this review where post #2 requested the location changed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    OP may be referring to this review where post #2 requested the location changed.
    That makes sense. Still, the points made above are valid.