Perhaps if you are drinking bottled water – Please read the small print labels, and avoid the sources from near Houston to E.Houston areas. E.Houston area has a dump facility for toxic chemicals from northern states (I found two bottled brand names). I prefer installing those personal water tap filters. Also don’t store or leave bottled water in hot cars - the plastic will leach chemicals regardless. In addition, a good 3M Allergen Air Filter is a benefit. Ensure you least ventilate for fresh air once per week or two. Hopefully Cedar Trees aren’t near you. Don't forget .. the late model cars has 'Cabinet Air Filter' placed inline your vehical's vent system. This cabinet air filter is owner DIY replaceable too. An occasional Neil-Med Nasal Rinse helps flush out the Austin’s pollens too. A Craniosacral Therapy helps if you can find a true professional. Lastly, consult with Ms.JadeRose about her healthy, organic fresh juicing experiences. Of course, Coconut water is good. Tho it is a lot to share here, but is drug free. I look forward to seeing you someday. ��