Thread: Catch me up

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

Catch me up

Hi y’all I’m back , catch me up how’s the site running do yall still have issues and is this the best site to reconnect with old friends or is there a new place that must’ve flocked too?

Looking fwd to being back!

Have a great evening witches 🎃👻

Xo
    Sweet lexxxi dds

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is the only site I use besides p411. Does everything I need to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

But seriously; ECCIE is largely dead, IMHO, due to no advertisements and other restrictions. I know the reality of this economy (rising prices due to inflation and less surplus funds) has lead to me all but abandoning the hobby, for now. The fact that is also a felony for Johns to solicit has been a bit of a cooler, as well.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Glad you asked.

The hacking attempts continue apace and our host has been on it but there's never a 100 pct guarantee.

Site has been stable more than 48 days at last count, but some folks are reporting photo uploading issues. Many folks are posting photos with no apparent complications.

Best I can guess is that some browsers extensions may be blocking popup commands and thus the would-be poster gets a failure message. I have not been able to duplicate the failure, but I have been able to copy/paste photos into their ads from previous ads.

And noting that some of today/yesterday posts in SA and other ad forums have photos.

Stay safe out there and happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!