Thread: PreBooking

Verified Companion Companion

PreBooking

Hey guys. I’ve noticed that lately only about 10% of clients will prebook and 90% of the time it’s just on the spot. I’m totally cool with that. But unless you prebook there’s about a 50/50 chance I can see you then and there. When prebooking, that gives me time to run home from whatever I’m doing, shower, and do makeup and maybe clean up my incall a little if needed

Thank you!
    Last edited by Katyfox; 10-10-2023 at 04:27 PM.
    400HR/250HHR - 1604/BLANCO
    NO MENU: BBFS/SS/GREEK
    60 EXTRA FOR VIDS/PICS DURING SESSION
    SCREENING REQUIRED: • 2 LINKS FOR REFERENCES OR • SELFIE & ID
    GFE , KINK/FETISH FRIENDLY , DFK , DEEP THROAT

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yeah 90 percent of the hobbyists are impulsive. We message until one says yes come thru. Most of the time it comes down to which provider responds first. There's just way too many girls available to be needing prebooking. Unless of course a person is set on seeing a particular girl. Most times we just wanna fuck whichever one y'all is available now.

I mean even a 30-60 minute heads up is considered PreBooking in my book. It’s when a client says they can come RIGHT NOW. Like I get you’re horny but I’m not just sitting in my bed bored all day with a teddy on full face of makeup doing absolutely nothing just waiting. But if that doesn’t work for you. Ofc go see one of the many other providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've actually been bitched at a few times for trying to set things up 2-3 days in advance. My schedule is volatile and changes rapidly. Needless to say ive found a few that don't mind the hour heads up and stuck with them.

Probably why most of us don't even bother trying to prebook anymore. Tired of the BS.

So, what is your most ideal window for pre-booking, or would be considered good etiquette for most?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1RandomGuy View Post
    I've actually been bitched at a few times for trying to set things up 2-3 days in advance. My schedule is volatile and changes rapidly. Needless to say ive found a few that don't mind the hour heads up and stuck with them.

Probably why most of us don't even bother trying to prebook anymore. Tired of the BS.
    No way. I wonder why they’d get so mad. Lol. I totally get where you’re coming from though.

Quote Originally Posted by LeDoood View Post
    So, what is your most ideal window for pre-booking, or would be considered good etiquette for most?
    30-60 minutes heads up between 11-4pm weekdays. After that I’m usually not home at all until the evening. so anytime other than that basically needs to be prebooked. Thank you for asking <3

Of course, thank you! Hope to see you soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been away from the hobby a while. . Your terms work for me. Hope to see you soon!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I think your prebooking is actually very lenient Katy. Very easy in most regards to work with. Now for the hobbyists to follow your instructions
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1RandomGuy View Post

When I tried to come back and see Providers after taking a 3 year break in 2019. I noticed this too. I would DM a Provider and asked to be screened for a future visit. About half them said; 'Dm me when you are ready to see me'. Well I was 'ready' to see them just not that day.

Yall ask us to please give time to screen. Yet I got a 'no' when I asked to get prescreened for a future visit. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. It turned me off so much I moved over to Sugar Babies, because there is no screening, just some minor vetting. You just meet for lunch in public. Then decided on a date. Sure it costs me about $100-$200 for those dates. (I provide a gift $$ to them after the date.) Then next date is intimacy. The 'ROI' is much better. ROI means 'return on investment'

However, I save potentially hundreds/thousands more by not booking a provider that is not a 'good match'. We all know not every time you click with a provider. Those sessions make you wonder why you just spent $400.