8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

5 62.50%
  • Yes

3 37.50%

Thread: Explore a new way to lust

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Explore a new way to lust

Hi, we are a passionate kinky and hedonists. We are also in love, and only a package deal of late 30s experienced daddy and his gorgeous mid 20s little girl he is corrupting.
    There are many ways to indulge in lust, and we want to offer select generous$ friends a whole new world to explore.
    We like to multiply our pleasures so playtime is always party time.

We were thinking of going on a live cam chat if anyone is up and interested, to offer a taste. We were thinking I play a concerned older brother who helps his sister relax when they get stuck in the family bathroom.

We have a few fixed rules, rest everything is customized to the encounter. Quality is always better than quantity. And we love what we do.

We invite single men of all orientations, single women of all orientations, and couples both expanding their horizons, or looking for a low impact way to explore possibilities.

Can set up a Google meet or zoom room where everyone can see us but not each other. Hope this post is kosher, apologies if it isn't.
    Last edited by twodamngood; 10-01-2023 at 02:10 AM.

Welcome aboard.

Are there any sample videos from prior encounters, or is this a new venture?
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

wait, so what exactly are you doing here? Your intro was a little confusing LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    I'm out on corrupting little girls or anything to do with older brothers helping younger sisters "relax" in bathrooms, especially under the heading of "Explore a new way to lust"...but hey, welcome to OH2!

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    seems pretty clear to me - a daddy/dominating(?) guy and his younger little girl/submissive(?) gf who offer MFM, MMF, FMF or FFM encounters.

what's not clear is if they're offering cam shows, in-person meets or both.

i suspect they've moved on since post was over a week ago.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.