Thread: Etiquette

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Etiquette

So, most of this I understand is straight forward and it’s not really necessary to do anything other that what’s asked and follow directions. However, I’m a person who, regardless of status/occupation might be, it’s important to me, personally, that anyone encountered has their humanity valued and boundaries respected. So with all that said (yes here comes the newbie-ish part), I wanted to ask opinions on etiquette. In particular, these things.

1. Donations are obviously the thank you and support more or less, but what else is acceptable as a small thank you (flowers/candy/comic/whatever)
    2. If BB anything is offered or the focus, but “I” personally want everything covered, is there a better/right way to ask or request that without appearing to be rude or something.
    3. I actually don’t have a third, just wanted to leave this open for suggestions.

Thanks for any and all engagement, and I hope y’all enjoy the rest of y’all evening. (Thank you to all the newbie friendly companions here)!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seriously...just live and learn, go through the motions, it will all work out! Seriously!

Don’t over think orover analyze this:

My philosophy is…

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

Good karma will come back to you in spades.

Good hygiene and manners will a long way in this hobby.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeDoood View Post
    So, most of this I understand is straight forward and it’s not really necessary to do anything other that what’s asked and follow directions. However, I’m a person who, regardless of status/occupation might be, it’s important to me, personally, that anyone encountered has their humanity valued and boundaries respected. So with all that said (yes here comes the newbie-ish part), I wanted to ask opinions on etiquette. In particular, these things.

1. Donations are obviously the thank you and support more or less, but what else is acceptable as a small thank you (flowers/candy/comic/whatever)
    2. If BB anything is offered or the focus, but “I” personally want everything covered, is there a better/right way to ask or request that without appearing to be rude or something.
    3. I actually don’t have a third, just wanted to leave this open for suggestions.

Thanks for any and all engagement, and I hope y’all enjoy the rest of y’all evening. (Thank you to all the newbie friendly companions here)!
    1. sure, if you feel like an extra is nice, but never required. The donation $$ is what is required.
    2. Providers will love you!! Some might not like giving a cbj, but I doubt there are too many of those.
    3. take everything with a grain of salt. Once guys hottie, is another guys nottie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Silent Bob's Avatar
    ^^^What he said! ^^^
    But!! In relation to gifts, and/or request for CBJ’s or anything covered. It’s as simple as covering with said provider in your initial correspondence. In other words, ask and ye shall receive….the information you’re looking for! Be upfront when you first reach out to a gal. Let her know that your preference is for everything to be covered. Like Adonisman said, I doubt there are too many that will refuse going covered vs. going bare.
    The gift part, just ask what kind of shit she’s into. Most will probably tell you all they want is cold hard cash, but there are others that like gifts and shit.
    Last edited by Silent Bob; 10-04-2023 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Grammar error