ANOTHER WARNING!!!!
Wednesday I was checking into my location very nice upscale place. As I am walking in I run into a familiar face a red headed lady fake redhead, she’s frantic because her credit card won’t work wants to know if I can help her out let her use mine I said no I don’t have enough money. Already paid for the rain so I wasn’t going to another place! Thursday I get a text message that she has a client they’re wanting to see her that she seen him before that he safe she can’t see him wants to know if I want to date I said no thank you I don’t I don’t feel right about it, now mind you I’ve already given her my room number stupid mistake but she had some of my belongings that I wanted back so she was bringing them to my room so now back to Thursday she text me asked me if I want to stay I said no next thing I know they’re knocking on my door. I open the door and walks this provider with a so-called client this client sweating bullets it’s not hot outside guys nice breeze. She walked out leaves this guy in my room he lays down on my bed by the way I’m not alone I had a friend with me another lady not another provider. He begins to ask me if I want an ounce of ice! I said no sir I don’t use that shit he says oh I’m sorry I just thought you did because most of the girls out here do allegation again assumption makes an ass out of you. This guy keeps asking me if I know where to get any weed here trade weed for this out to do I said I’m sorry but I don’t know why you keep asking me I told you I don’t do that then he tells me he can get me any drag I want if I get him some weed I said I’m sorry but you’re making me very uncomfortable he says well shit babe I thought you want to you that he says I got to make a phone call I said for what oh well he says I got to get rid of this out the shit I said not in my room I said you need to please leave go make your phone calls whatever I made him leave get out of my room then I had to run them out from in front of my door. This guy supposedly had an ounce of dope he wanted to pawn off on me he sitting there sweating bullets the Redheadedbrat brought him into my room can any of you read between the lines they’re pretty sure if I had an ounce of dope on my person and I got caught! that’s a felony charge, apparently someone doesn’t want to take the blame for her actions and be in jail alone! I made that guy get outa my room then Texted her and told her that he was trying to get drugs Wtf that was meant to be ok! Lol.