All right everybody I'm back and I'm fucking bored so let's play a GAME 💋. AND SEE YOU GOT ENOUGH BALLS TO PLAY.
Everybody knows that I love to bring new VIRGIN GIRLS to the table whether they're new to girls, new to guys, new Doubles or more, n new to our Family. So I brought out the Big Bang!
I will be quitting shortly and they will be MY Replacements to hand off to all of my favorites!
SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!!💯 U HAVE TO SIT BACK SHUT THE FUCK UP SWALLOW YOUR .. STUPID PRIDE ABOUT PEOPLE TAKEN OR FUCKING YOU OVER CUZ YOU KNOW WHAT US 6 GIRLS WERENT THE ONES THAT DID IT SO EITHER YOU TAKE A CHANCE OR YOU DON'T PLAY AT ALL.
"I ONLY HAVE CASH... GO AHEAD AND CONTACT ME AND I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GET IT.. THE BULLSHIT OF I DON'T DO DEPOSIT... I DON'T SEND MONEY UP FRONT CUZ ALL THAT BULLSHIT THERE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH ALL THAT YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE GUYS WE DON'T EVEN WANT SURROUND ANYWAYS.."

BECAUSE ALL OF THEM NEED TO MAKE OVERS, EVERYTHING WE NEED TO GET THEM STARTED I'M GOING OUT TODAY AND I'M BRINGING THEM IN WITH THE BANG 💋 SO WE'LL ONLY HAVE FUN AND DO IT THE GREATEST TO THE FULLEST AND SHOW THEM HOW WE ROCK IT ON OUR HOME.

SO THE QUESTION IS OUT OF THE FIVE🥰WHO'S WILLING TO THROW THE MOST THE HIGHEST AND THE QUICKEST TO BE THE ONE ACTUALLY BE THE FIRST FOR 1 2 3 4 OR 5 LOL..

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES carefully IT'S VERY SIMPLE WE'RE NOT OUT TO SCREW ANYBODY TAKING ANY MONEY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT OR THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A BIG MASH TONIGHT.. I AM GETTING A TWO BEDROOM JACUZZI ROOM I guarantee you 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. I have found five beautiful very beautiful sexy ladies to bring to the table. riendly and Newbie Friendly Pnp always welcome and available. I do have three other providers that can be available they pros to assist.

So if you want me to bring these girls out you're going to have to fork up some money Honiez... If all goes well we'll do it every night for a week.

Now one they are all virgins to this game none of them has ever done it before none of them has ever been on a website none of them has ever been on our home or ever did it on the down low ever in the life..🥰 two they have the cutest sexiest untouched bodies with fat asses and a lot of energy and ready to play 😈 3 out of the five have never been with a female touch little kids or anything at all but then I'm a little one so no threesome nothing else ever so this will be Their first with me..😜 two of them have been lesbian the whole life have never been with a man not quite sure if they want to but would like to at least watch and maybe see how they feel at that time.

I am not giving up names pictures or anything at all until we get some donation sent to us because none of them have ever had a photo shoot done in their whole life,. And it is time for me to give them the most sexiest makeover ever I will give you before and after pictures most definitely..

I will give you a slight description of each, and the more you donate the more pictures you'll get.

So we are going to need to shoes, accessories, a few outfits, hair accessories, if you are would like any pops or any kind of toys to be added into that please make sure you give it a description of that and make sure you put in that ass on the donation.

Donation will be as is whatever the total amount is split that into six or six of us girls however many portions of that 6 is how many girls you can and cover the difference like whatever girl or girl you would like.

Love after the donations come in the past we go shopping the best year I get those ready to get the photo shoot done and the faster routines get this all together. You have to donate up front to play the game I didn't ask for all just said you have to donate to put in if you have to do it on a specific date please let us know that day so that everyone can make arrangements. We are talking about having next week if enough people join!

PLEASE COME PLAY WITH Us!!
737-758-8352 Or 669-999-9033 or 669-888-8086
INCALLs: trying to get a middle of everybody of who's all interested
Thinking more of getting an Airbnb to accommodate everybody..

737-758-8352- 669-888-8086
*****669-999-9903*****�
ACCEpTING:
CASH APP, VARO, CarD.COM, VENMO, ZELLE, DAVE, OXYGEN, GO2BANK, NETSPENd PAYPAL, GREEN DOT, CHIME, STASH, FACEBOOk, SERVE, GOOGLE PAY, GOOGLE PAY
GIFT CARDS N BARTERING CAN BE APPLIED ALSOl
I'M SO IN COLLECTION OF ANY AND ALL ITEMS FOOD ITEMS PREFERABLY FROZEN BOX OR CANNED, CLOTHING, SHOES, HOUSEHOLDS ALL AGES MEN AND WOMEN ANYTHING YOU DO NOT WANT AND WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF OR FREE PASS THAT ALONG I'M IN COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING. (THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DONATED THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DONATED WITHOUT; SERVICES JUST OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART AND WOULD LIKE TO PASS THEM on!

I KNOW THAT'S A LOT TO READ THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHEN YOU TEXT ME I WILL HAVE DESCRIPTIONS MENUS.. AND WHEN YOU TEXT ME LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TURN OFF BED CERTAIN COLORS OR ANYTHING THAT YOU PARTICULARLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU WANT OR LIKE THEM SO WE KNOW IN ADVANCE. ALBANY IS WELCOME SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED ON YOUR BUDGET JUST BE HONEST ABOUT IT AND LET'S MAKE A DEAL!! 💋🥰💯 GAME ON¡!!!!😈😜💋. AND IF ALL GOES WELL I'LL HAVE A NEW BATCH NEXT WEEK!!