Thread: Kali is back and better than ever!!!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Kali is back and better than ever!!!

HELLO YALL!! I HAVE BEEN GONE AWHILE AND HAD TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE, BUT I AM BACK AND READY FOR SOME FUN!!!

I have taken some time away from the scene to focus on getting healthy and assess my life goals. Now that I am where I feel I need to be mentally, I've decided to return and have some fun with all my old friends and hopefully meet some new ones;) I am currently staying in Seguin,TX but I have transportation and am willing to drive to you if you want to link up:)

You can contact me at 830.386.8534. you can also message on me here! Contact me for details regarding a session:)

Snapchat-1678122113.jpgSnapchat-140155414.jpgSnapchat-917074731.jpgIMG_20230806_231044.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice pics. You look kinda familar. What was your previous handle? Rates and menu would be great.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Kali still new here and looking for some fun tonight!!

I've been gone for a while but I'm back and I would love to meet some new friends and maybe even connect with some old friends! I am available in Seguin I do not have an incall but we could always get a room and I also have transportation and can come see you but I am bored tonight and would like to have some fun so please message me and let's have some fun tonight hope to see you soon!!!

830-386-8534 text me for a quicker response and let's have some fun!!!

I do not have an incall in Seguin but willing to get a room here and I can also do outcalls in San Antonio or Austin just let me know and we can have an awesome night;)

Snapchat-864607081.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Only one Welcome Wagon thread is allowed on the site.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial