Thread: Falls coming! And so am I! All day today in West Plano!

Verified Companion Companion

Falls coming! And so am I! All day today in West Plano!

You guys know fall and Halloween is my most favorite time of year. I spent the weekend getting my house decorated for the season and you know I will have a fabulous costume every single day until November 1st!

I'm the inventor of the slow job, and I am known for my prostate massages and roleplay.

I've been into BDSM throughout my life and and I have the skills and equipment needed to take control and give you that vacation in your head you've been wanting.

So come see me at my private location, lay back and enjoy the view, and let's make a memory!

Near the Plano HEB.

Best times are 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

972 836 6177

300hr/200hhr for new clients.

250hr/175hhr for old friends and those verified through p411 or here.

Please only text me about setting up the time for an appointment and please do not talk about donations.

@smurfydoesdtown on Twitter, onlyfans and Instagram

I post daily and all of my pictures are unfiltered.

I am currently selling a solo masturbation double feature video called Bad Bunny/Good Bunny. It is not sold anywhere else, and all purchases will be going to my boob job fund! So if you want to get turned on before you come see me, send me 10 bucks and get fired up. Here's a YouTube preview:
    https://youtu.be/XiaxR8-jByk?si=2wT-5uUvMePIy7gS

$jessicatearwell on Cashapp and Venmo. Make sure you send me an email or phone number and the notes with payment so that I can send you the Dropbox or Google link to the videos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just follow the rules and no one has to see inside the closet.