Companion's Handle: Justina Valentine
Date of Visit: Second week of July 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text
Phone Number: After PM
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...stinaValentine
City, State: Burleson, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conversation, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DT, HJ, DATY, CG. RCG, Mish, K9, COT
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: 300 + 50
Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
Hair Color and Length: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I do not know
Ethnic/Racial background: White with possible Latina
Companion Description: She is sexy AF, I think she is very easy on the eyes, nice naturals tits, tats and a great ass to go with it. Beautiful eyes that I could not wait to have them looking up at me.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded for sure
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
I am late nighter and it is hard to find someone that will come out in the middle of the late evening or very early morning. I had this dream that I messaged Justina on OH2 and she responded with her number. Sent text and we could not get our schedules to align. After a week we finally got things figured out. I walk outside to help her out of the car and say hello. She grabs a few things and we go inside. I knew she liked Tito's vodka some I had some here waiting on her. We have a few drinks, chit chat and I am really liking her. I needed to run to the store to get a few things. We are at Krogers picking up whipped creams, ice cream and some other items.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.