Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Outcall bags. Outcall necessities. Outcall vs. Incall

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Not talking about emergency stuff besides douch etc for those accidents. I mean if a guy had me go to him would he be ok if I got naked and only had a couple of condoms in my purse? (No lingerie)

In my day (I haven't outcalled i years), I remember guys asking "what kind of toys do you have"? I think many things you have laying around a incall become a NO. I mean I use to carry that stuff around, all those dildos were heavy along with my other stuff.

Providers known for kink and toys had big bags. So a lighter is great. If he passes my screening enough to get me inside, he's fine.

One of my ATF's had this small roll around with pop up handle. In it she kept everything she needed, toys, condoms, massage oils, lubes and some lingerie. Because it was small and not brightly colored she could bring it in without notice. Also she never dressed like a
    go-go dancer when she arrived. She would change into something sexy and we would go from there.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Kara, from what I see you are a humanitarian. You always give a positive word to people who post about being wronged. You always do. I appreciate that about you. I'm just asking to not be in this thread. Pitroom may have supplies for ladies or even guest or his family members or none at all.my point is that he wasn't rude to not 1 person on this thread. If you have beef, I respect that. I have never met him myself but he is a human being and has a right to post. Don't let anyone make you angry or someone without feelings. This comes from me Miss Petty, but I grew my relationship with God. Being in our business, it's tough. I'm sorry for anyone making you feel bad, I totally understand the feeling more than I want to. Being treated that way turned me into a blunt and honest actually happier person.

And I don't do outcalls either. Id like to see some of these bags. One on wheels like you are professional and traveling. I like it.

And different levels to this hobby and some men have dipped into many levels and learn more. From street walking, list crawler, to Adult search and skip the games. P411 oh2. Then Tryst abd Eros and Slyxa. All different levels. Some upper levels have secrets, some lower levels might be more square. However you are in this hobby spending time with different types, you learn. I have some Listcrawler clients had a g*n pulled on them. Houston is one of the toughest cities. I stay in my bubble because venturing out scares me. Even to drive for outcall.

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Double post. But may as well. I truly believe in Cone of Silence if there is someone you don't like. Eccie allowed me to be bullied so badly that I didn't know my self worth. 1 thing for sure, I'll never let myself turn evil for a hoe conversation board. I'm hated now because I feel fabulous, made myself better and blocked the haters with a cone of silence. They still love me and keep me in their mouth and head, I think it's hilarious. Bless their little rotten hearts.

I don't agree with all PR says, but a couple of things in a HEB bag, I'm sure most would not mind it if I looked cute, had southern hospitality, gave great service, and was respectful. I'm a country girl. And with Eccie and the drama I almost lost myself and my way. It's not who I am.

I'm not a outcall person. But I love hearing ideas. And men who do it for safety they don't care if you bring yourself and look appealing in whatever you wear.
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 08-03-2023 at 04:23 PM.

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Kara, from what I see you are a humanitarian. You always give a positive word to people who post about being wronged. You always do. I appreciate that about you. I'm just asking to not be in this thread. Pitroom may have supplies for ladies or even guest or his family members or none at all.my point is that he wasn't rude to not 1 person on this thread. If you have beef, I respect that. I have never met him myself but he is a human being and has a right to post. Don't let anyone make you angry or someone without feelings. This comes from me Miss Petty, but I grew my relationship with God. Being in our business, it's tough. I'm sorry for anyone making you feel bad, I totally understand the feeling more than I want to. Being treated that way turned me into a blunt and honest actually happier person.

And I don't do outcalls either. Id like to see some of these bags. One on wheels like you are professional and traveling. I like it.

And different levels to this hobby and some men have dipped into many levels and learn more. From street walking, list crawler, to Adult search and skip the games. P411 oh2. Then Tryst abd Eros and Slyxa. All different levels. Some upper levels have secrets, some lower levels might be more square. However you are in this hobby spending time with different types, you learn. I have some Listcrawler clients had a g*n pulled on them. Houston is one of the toughest cities. I stay in my bubble because venturing out scares me. Even to drive for outcall.
    I had a whole thing wrote out but this threads been derailed enough, I’m just going to ignore you and move along.

The orange case is my fav!
    Last edited by Kara Nicole; 08-03-2023 at 07:18 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    attaché case, briefcase....gives off a professional look even while dressed down w/out attracting attention.
    comes in all sizes, colors, styles etc etc etc

perfect for O/C appts

~~~

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    I love the orange one nice briefcases. Very professional looking!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if my date arrived with this one, i might be worried shes a hitman from 80s :|

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 7.27.20 PM.png

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^^perfect attache for outcall roleplay. i was once a hit woman. i made him give me all his money before i unloaded on him. i had a (toy)water gun filled w coconut oil and shot up the guys penis and srotum. i left him for dead. ive been otr since....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    ^^perfect attache for outcall roleplay. i was once a hit woman. i made him give me all his money before i unloaded on him. i had a (toy)water gun filled w coconut oil and shot up the guys penis and srotum. i left him for dead. ive been otr since....
    Would love a double tap like that...

Back point...orange anything stands out... For this exercise stick with classic and use fun bags (um, not THAT kind) in personal life...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

attaché case, briefcase....gives off a professional look even while dressed down w/out attracting attention.
    comes in all sizes, colors, styles etc etc etc

perfect for O/C appts

~~~

Nice. I'm trying to work out how or if I will do outcalls. I hate driving and all the extra is a extra headache. If it was simplified I may dip back in. Houston is such a big city makes for something else especially during traffic hour.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Oh damn I'm going to have to add this scenario to my bucket list. I'm sure you were in your bag playing that role.....pun intended

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3